Reviews for I Was Twelve Years Old
Keilum chapter 18 . 3/7
He's a strong man. The Past stayed in the past, and I think he did't took it.
Keilum chapter 13 . 3/7
Wow! I like this story so very much! It's not a typical SG story with aliens, planets and so on. It is so full of emotions, though, so heartbreaking. And it takes problems of the society when children are concerned. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Joanne chapter 18 . 2/22
Great story thank you for finishing it I enjoyed reading it adding a bit more to Daniels life story
ElfIcarii chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
Good story. I'll have to poke at your profile and see what else you've written.
Lexy chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
:( oh Daniel, Daniel , Daniel * reachin out a hand placing it on his shoulder and pulling him into a hug * hey it's okay , you did all that you could to help them, and he is going to rot in jail for the rest of his life
Lexy chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Jack, that piece of shit Johnson isn't woth you getting dismissed or in some sort of trouble and getting taken away from Daniel, though I'd love to get my hands on the bastard that tortured Daniel and those other poor children.
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
That stupid fucking bitch! And what a douche bag that "teacher " was I hope he rots in jail! And oh Daniel, poor, sweet Daniel * reaching out a hand slowly and resting it on his shoulder then pulling him into a hug and rubbing soothing little circles on his back* 's okay Daniel , it'll be okay
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
:( Daniel * pulling him into a hug* hey, it's okay , take your time
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
This was brilliant! I read it all the way through as I couldn't bring myself to stop reading :) Have you considered a sequel?

In my mind I'd like to say that Daniel took the cigarette but didn't light it. Dramatic effect or something... lol
Janiqua chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Have to say, I loved it when Jack knew immediately that Daniel was lying. Perfect! :P
thingies chapter 18 . 2/5/2009
Wow! I've just sat and read this and found it hard to stop! I think you did a really good job of conveying the emotions involved here.

It's certainly a traumatic story. My only hope is that this experience wasn't drawn from a personal knowledge of this happening to someone close to you, or your family.

Thank you so much for writing it, can see it took a while, but also see why you kept your audience.

Thanks Again, Nat x
starjems88 chapter 18 . 1/27/2009
great story, but sad to see it end :)
tohru80 chapter 18 . 1/26/2009
THE END? NO!

*sigh* I guess I can handle that, since there is good closure to the story.

This was amazing. Such a roller coaster of emotions.

I loved the addition of Daniel's grandfather. That was a wonderful little shock.

I feel a little lost now. I have been addicted to this story for so long. Waiting for updates, jumping in excitement when I see a new chapter... now I won't have that anymore. *pouts*

Well, are you going to start a new story? Or do you have any recommendations? I am going to miss this story so much. But... now I can start from chapter one and read it all over again without having to wait for a new chapter! *gets excited all over again*
Sarah chapter 18 . 1/26/2009
Well done! Great story and thanks for finishing. Definetley worth the wait. (I dont think he took it).
Erikstrulove chapter 18 . 1/25/2009
Excellent story! I dont think he took it...