Reviews for The Fire
Conic Disconnect chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
I know someone named Aaron Metler. Huh. Metzler, Metler...
XxniqueillusionxX chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
this is one of the best fan fics ive read

i HATE angelaa
Twilightrocks27 chapter 15 . 8/30/2007
aw i love this story! its soo cute and suspensful! to tell u the truth i thought it was paul but it was angela! wow lol it took a really cool twist! i love it!
Twilightrocks27 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
this storys great i'm going on to the next chapter!
Scarlet Redd chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Pretty cool! You're a very good writer, and you should read more. I want you to do something for me. Please read my Mediator story called Between Dead and Death. It's about Mr. and Mrs. De Silva, they've been married and this woman reveals to them that she knows Jesse's been dead for a long time. The woman (my character) just happens to be the guardian of death. Please read it and help me to write it. I'm on chapter 18 and cannot finish it! Please help me!
Scarlet Redd chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
I knew I was right! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Didn't I tell you so? Well, hell! I know Suze doesn't die, 1) because she's the main character, and 2)if she dies, how then does she tell the story?
Scarlet Redd chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
It's Angela. It's Angela. I so totally know it's Angela! First the "Why didn't you tell me?" part, then the "Four is already a big number for a small wedding." thing. It's her, it's her, it's her!
Scarlet Redd chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
See? Even you are making me think it's Angela! I AM right!
Scarlet Redd chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Realtionship-wise, this is their first fight, but not really. The first fight, if you remember well enough is in book two, when she's in the car of Tad, I believe that's his name, and Jesse was in the back seat. Suze noticed him when she and Tad were making out. Anyway, but, yeah...
Scarlet Redd chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
Damn it! Why did her mom have to call? Hey, question: In any of the six Mediator books, does Meg ever mention the name of Suze's mom? Just curious. 'Cause I remember "The Reporter", and "The Cheerleader". Anyways...

I believe the killer is Angela because 1) She's always saying how everyone has a boyfriend, and she doesn't, 2) because she's always the "first" to know everything. So yeah.
Scarlet Redd chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
What news was the best present ever? About Aaron What's-his-face? Well, hey, it's all good.
Scarlet Redd chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Cool so far. Hey, do Suze and Jesse get married in your book? They're both old enough. She's fixin' to be 22, and he's 26, so they're both old enough. Anyway, I'll keep reading.
Scarlet Redd chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Have you ever heard of Author Sharon Sala? You write kinda like her. You leave your readers in suspence on purpose so they'll keep reading! She's my fave author, by the way. I have 2 more chapters to go on Nine Lives.
Scarlet Redd chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Oh, damn! I hope Jesse isn't unfairly arrested! Does he get arrested? I hope not!
Scarlet Redd chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
It's really not my style, but you should so totally make them make love... you know. Since now they're living together and all. Well, maybe they will in the future chapters.