Reviews for Reborn in Shadow
For almost 4 years i'm still waiting for ending of this story. It's realy great
zenia Affel chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Omg ! It's totally different and very much interesting...! 5 stars
Periapt Shards chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
Excellent story so far, I hope you'll update again and soon
Bluumberry chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
Still anxiously hoping and waiting for an update :)
Sheylah chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
Heya! I've read dis story a few times already and was blown away. At first I kinda dislike the part where Kurtis dint feature that much, but as the story progresses, my intrest of him faltered. Now i'm a major Karel fan bcus of dis story n I do hope you'll update fast...and full marks for ur writting style too! U shud write a novel gurl!
KK1987 chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
Excellent chapter and story so far, I hope you haven't abandoned this story and you update again soon
Alice-Croft chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
This chapter was so tense to read, and so brilliant! Your research certainly paid off.
Alice-Croft chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This is really good so far, you're a really talented writer!
Chulips chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
It's my first time reading a Karel/Lara fanfic and I really enjoy it. Now I'll have to read more of them...
isaalacrymosaa chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
wow karel *-*

finally update this great fanfic!

I love it too

lara and karel god!

wow another scene on the wings and naked lara :O

ohhhh i can't wait really i can't i need read more :9
SatanReaper666 chapter 22 . 3/26/2011
I love this story, sorry to hear about the divorce, Have fun witht the new flat. Update soon.
nemesis chapter 22 . 3/25/2011
I didn't want to give up on this amazing story and finally an update! Thank you, and welcome back!

Can't wait for more, even though I truly hate Lara pairing with Karel and not Kurtis...
Bluumberry chapter 22 . 3/23/2011
I'm very happy to finally see this update. Happy enough to risk reading in the middle of work. Thank you, looking forward to more.
KK1987 chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
Love this chapter, I recently re-read it after finding it again, I hope you update this soon as I am eager to read more, I am loving the interaction between Lara and Karel, I also enjoyed the scene between Lara and Kurtis in this chapter, keep up the great work, you terrific, Brilliant, Beautiful writer! I'll be waiting X
Teres chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
OMG, are you a good writer! I have never read any piece before that made the enemy truly seem like one of the good guys (but we all know he's bad...) And what an interesting twist to take an AOD sequel to. Please keep writing, you are amazing.