Reviews for Crossing the Point of No Return
A.R. LaBaere chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Beautiful, especially the love scene. Very nicely developed characters, and a wonderful ending to The Point of No Return!
Regina Halliwell chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Aww. That was amazing and sweet and just... perfect. An awesome story!
Potosynthesis chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
UPDATE! I think 1 year and 5 months is long nough to wait!
Kathy.L chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Aw so beautiful
PrplxdPngwn chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Why are you repeating yourself?
bellegold89 chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
aww - this is a lovely story

is there gonna be an update cause I'd love one ;-)
derrekslove chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
I love the mix of phantom and moulin rouge.

ELLIE
DragonheartRAB chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! excellent work! will there be more? i hope so!
Lumber Jack girl1 chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
This was a delightful story. I loved it but you should add more chapters to help make an end. That would be great to so good luck.
MiniMichelle2 chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Great story. But who knew that Christine was such a sex fiend?
erik's muse chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
i loved this story. my favorite part was the line from pirate's of the carribean! very clever
MC EmGeeBee chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Aww...I did like this...yay for happy endings ;) ! I love the 'Opera Ghost' is dead thing, with the inkeeper's wife, etc...and...the ending... *sniffle* Ohh!

~Devonny
faequeentitania chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
I have mixed feelings about this story. Firstly, I feel that you portrayed Erik and Christine well in the beginning, but after a while, Christine lost her innocent thinking. I doubt very much that Christine knew anything about sex at all in the books or movies, let alone enough to talk to Erik of it. Second, I have never seen Christine as the type to make a move on Erik. She's too shy for that, and, again, too innocent. Thirdly, your love scene lacked poetry. Personally, when I read smut, I want to feel at least a shadow of what the characters are feeling, you know what I mean? I feel you could have maybe delved more into their thoughts with it and made the physical descriptions more poetic. A good example of a poetic love making scene is chapter 18 of the fanfic “Demons”, by Wandering Child. You should really look into it, and probably read the whole story. (It’s one of my absolute favorites on the web.) Fourthly, try a thesaurus. You need to find more interesting words for ‘murmured’ and ‘whimpered’. You used them too much. Fifthly, we know Erik and Christine love each other; you shouldn’t have that as half the dialogue. Sixthly, “Oh Erik…” “Oh Christine…” Used a bit to much. Love making is sensual, beautiful, poetic; there is no need for words when it happens. Take a leaf out of Erik’s book. Song lyric: “…to that moment when words run dry… I’ve already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent…” And finally, when you want someone to trail off, it is THREE periods, not two, not four, THREE. Sorry, but that is my biggest pet peeve in the entire world. You also repeated paragraphs sometimes. Ok, some good things about your story. The whole thing with Erik and Christine in the beginning, about how he was treated like an animal and all, that was really, REALLY good. That whole conversation was one of those “WHY didn’t I think of that? That makes perfect and total sense and is kick arse in the process! ::bangs head on door::” kind of thing. I also loved the conversation between Erik and Madam Giry. Touching. Overall, it was not a bad read.
WolfAngel'JR chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Elton John! You a fan too?

Ok. I really, really, really liked many details and little scenes in this story. i adore hem.

But:

Once more: dropp the murmur thing already, please?

And we and they also know that they love each others and that they belong to each others.

They don't have to repeat it almost in every sentence they speak.

And did they REALLY have to talk that much during their first time?

Actually in my opinion sex a-k-a The Music of the Night is a thing that speach only disturbs. There's no need to words.

It should be the moment when words run dry.

So if you continue this story which I truly wish you will, take a notice of these things, please. (:
WolfAngel'JR chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
You keep repeating some sentences such as thsi for example:

"Christine whimpered and clutched at his arm. "I..." sighing softly, she nodded and took his hand tightly in her own. "Okay, lead on." she whispered biting hard at her lip.

Christine whimpered and clutched at his arm. "I..." sighing softly, she nodded and took his hand tightly in her own. "Okay, lead on." she whispered biting hard at her lip."

And you use way too much the word "murmur".

But I hope Raoul drips of the steps and hits his head and falls uncondcious or anything to keep him AWAY from E & C. :D