Reviews for Waiting for the Sun
OnceAndFutureFicWriter chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Interesting idea. I wonder what implications this has for Rand and the Gang. I enjoyed it, though I don't understand the appearance of Cadsuane.

I fell bad for Cormanes, actually. I know he was mentioned in New Spring, but does he have a role in the series proper? I can't remember!
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This is a really interesting story! I hope you keep writing. I didn't see this fic at first, but I'm glad I read it. Nice job on giving the perspective of different characters! Please keep writing!
Fedelm chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
*stabs Cormanes with a big vicious stabby thing*

Other then that it was a great chapter! :D
Nancy chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Goodness, I'd forgotten about this one.

*goes back and reads the whole thing*

I like Aris. He derserves Moiraine.

Can Cormanes die horribly?
Laura chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
You know, I never did get around to reviewing chapter two.

Consider this the review for both. :P

I liked it, very nicely done. *gives cookie*

Cormanes should die!
Jan chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
Well, this is one of the very rare ocassions that I've read a multi-chapter fanfic and want more! Anyway, Cormanes is a prick - kill him!

Oh, and I love this:

“You’re right. I apologize. I did not mean three minutes, I meant two.”
Innloine chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
I know it's a bit short, but I decided it was better to end it where I did and continue in the next chapter.
Elven Sage chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
Short for not having updated in some time. And it took a different turn that I thought it was going to. But it makes it more interesting, I think. Hope you update sooner than last time. It's good.
heartLanheart chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Cool story, update it soon, I like it.
spencer4ever chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
COOL!

spence
Elven Sage chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
Oh...gettin with a wanna be gleeman. heh. Interesting. Is Caddy still gonna make an appearance? Get going on Ch 3!
Elven Sage chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh! I knew he was cheating on her! :p

This is good! Get goin and write more, woman! And throw some Siuan in, for good measure! _
Nancy chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Blondes do tend to cause trouble for Moiraine, don't they?

I want more in this story line... :)
ravenhaired chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
She should've killed him, nevermind about the children! They would've got over it...

Good, none the less.

And you don't review your friends. :(
Rigella chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
wow, that was awesome! i've never seen any WoT fic here before, so i thought i'd give it a read... very well written, and i liked the characters and plot. excellant! please update...

and so you know, i AM actually Rigella, but my PC is dumb and wont let me log in...

Rigella