Reviews for Resident Evil 4: Afterlife
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 23 . 12/7/2006
good story. Your next story rather or not it's a seque or just another story should be an action/adventure romance. You don't have to do this it's just a suggestion. Ada/Leon Claire/Steve/ Chris Jill/ Rebecca Carlos and I guess put whoever you want with Ashley. Good chapter though and I enjoyed reading. Please check out New Horror and War On Los Illuminados!
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 16 . 12/7/2006
No! Ada you bitch! She was acting like a ho in Resident Evil 2 and 4 (No offense.) She had to have killed Leon. There's no surviving a shot to the chest. Unless you eject the air or the air will crush your lungs. Anyway good chapter!
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 12 . 12/7/2006
great chapter! I hope to hell there is romance between Leon or Ada or something like that. Good chapter though!
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
good chapter! I'm glad you made Sherry a villan. She got on my last nerves in RE2 but there is just one thing wrong with your story. Leon is a government agent. He wouldn't lose a fight to Sherry. They're trained for situations like a bitch like Sherry. Other than that though good work! I'm working on Resident Evil and Grand Theft Auto stories so I gotta go. Peace!
Kubastank chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
this story is awesome, i laughed my ass off at the skin flute thing. i'm going to finish this thing even if it kills me.
deathbyhugs chapter 23 . 4/1/2005
I am so sorry for not reviewing earlier, bad computer problems. I wish ya didn't have to end this story jeeze. I also read the chapter before this, the count down part was cool.
AerisTifaYuffie chapter 23 . 3/21/2005
wa this story is wonderful!(nice that wesker died he sorry I just love torturing him) eh now I got that Wesker's dead song stuck in my head. "Ding Dong the Wesker's dead? which old Wesker? The wicked Wesker! Ding Dong the Wicked Wesker's dead!" TT thanks to my friend. Oh well I want to see part 2 and I am sometimes good with endings I am just not good at writing introductions. lol please continue writing
Luna-Starr chapter 23 . 3/20/2005
its...over... NO! The best Re4 fic I ever did read, wonderful work. I can't wait for the sequel! And thanks for reviewing my newest fic!
Luna-Starr chapter 22 . 3/20/2005
WOW. Things I liked about this Chapter: Awesome fight scenes, how u showed the world Ashley's stupidity, I mean she /accidenlty/ pressed the selfdestruct switch? Dumb one...I also liked how u made Ada help Leon in the end but die in the same time...it was sad. And with the count down and it said " 1 have a nice day," and blew up added a nice touch to it. off to the epilouge!
Yuuku chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
am i the 100th? woohoo

Keep up the good work. d(_)d
eddy chapter 21 . 3/19/2005
hey sorry i havent reviewed.. i see your still waiting for me to review to write another chapter ). anywais i could review cause my internet got cut because my phone line is all jacked up. oh and dam you... your just wanting to want to make me mad huh! first it was 1 cliffhanger, then it was 2, and now 3.. whats next 4?lol

anywais keep it up
Luna-Starr chapter 21 . 3/18/2005
CLIFFHANGER! NO! Awesome as always, and more cliffhangers...! U must update soon! And Ashely's still stupid. Well some things never change..
AerisTifaYuffie chapter 21 . 3/18/2005
lol this story rocks! Man I feel your pain, I have 2 older brothers and they always hit me and bother me all the time. It gets so annoying but they always play along (they should be mature TT) oh well if my friend was in Ashley's place she would be like, "o pretty button! I want to press!" yeah she is always crazy like that but that's why we all love her (friendship love) he go Leon! Kick Wesker's butt! You are a great writing keep on writing and I will keep on reading.
blank404 chapter 21 . 3/15/2005
That was so short but good! I can't wait to see what happens! I luv Ashley she reminds me of well, me! I'm such a blonde sometimes(ditz) even though I'm a natural brunette!
deathbyhugs chapter 21 . 3/14/2005
*gasps* DUM DUM DUM! jeeze another cliffhanger, but aren't they so much fun to put up? Sorry that the whole posting your story on here idea didn't work. Yay! you finally updated! I'm supposed to be updating my story and doing homework but too bad! Well I gotta go now update son!