Reviews for De facto
just drifting chapter 1 . 4/12
this is great. love the outright acknowledgement that lorelai does love her parents and the exploration of the complexities of these relationships.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Well-written
carrie chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
'Luke's got two headstones on the outskirts of town and a big fat hole in his heart and a dark day every year and how could he ask her to hurt that bad too?'

My favorite part. This whole piece is angsty and beautiful. Really. Good. Job.

–Carrie

ps. I also like '"I like that key chain, but you can keep it. He's quite contreversial now, you know. A gay spongue, who ever thought of that?"'
sosmitten chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Just now reading this, but it's wonderful. Just enough hope.
gilmoreaddict chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
god is sucks seeing them apart
candy chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I've read alot of spoilers...so i dont know whats true whats not...but it ws a nice story...i hope that they stay together. guess i have to wait and see.
Joan chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Absolutely loved it-very realistic and well write some more. Thank you
Nemesis chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I liked the story in the beginning, but later on it's a bit weired.

And I'm not sure if I missed it while reading the spoilers, but die Luke gave Lor keys? If not, I do not think this to be likely.
Meaghan chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
That was really great. Very well written and original. You're an excellent writer and I can't wait to read more.
Meaghan chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Very well written. It's as though I can feel their pain. Even though I haven't been following the spoiler threads for the past couple of days and am not sure what brought this situation on, I feel as if it's not important because you write their feelings so well that the missing part of the plot becomes irrelevant.
iamofthesky chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Sad and depressing, but oh-so beautiful? Is it possible to love a fanfic writer asd much as much as I adore you? Keep on writing; my day brightens every time you update. :)
Kimmers chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Intresting very intrestig cna't wait for more
Kim chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I have loved all of your fan fics and cannot wait to see the next chapter of your latest - Well written and leaving me in emotional turmoil as always!
Arlene chapter 1 . 1/23/2005