Reviews for Posed
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil took Nick back to his house with him.
Ziel chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Poor nicky he really can't seem to get a break, can he...
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Perfect post Stalker story, and you can't get enough of them especially when they are so well written as this very intense chapter was. Love more as always...more. p.l.e.a.s.e.
Designation chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Just been randomly fic-hunting around, and I've come across this one again. I just wanted to put my two cents in - good two cents. :) This story is so completely awesome, spot-on, and well-written it's not even funny. (Well, of course it's not funny... but you know what I mean. :P)
Lifeguard chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Very good, very emotional. I really like it. Very in character. Good story.
MirrorKate chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Poignant. I always like the Grissom-Nick dynamic; not quite paternal, but something close. I remember reading The Wall of Porcelain Dolls, also; you have a talent for putting the reader in the character's head.
peggy chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Amazing story, fantastic. I was sorry to see The End posted- I was hoping for more.
linderhill chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
this is great! I hope you can expand on it some even tho' its pretty complete in itself. It seems to be begging for another chapter to me. Of course that's one of the reasons why Stalker is one of the best episodes to write fanfics for, the writers just left everything hanging there...
kristen999 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This was simply wonderful. I've always been unhappy with the resolution with "Stalker". You actully attemped to answer questions like, where was Nick supposed to go when his place a crime scene? Was ANYONE going to stay behind to see if he was okay? I mean he just got out of the hospital when he had the altercation with Crane.

Was Grissom going to reflect on some of the miscues or even his own deatchment after the case was finished, I mean this involved one of their own?

I enjoyed Nick's realistic reactions to his surroundings, the numbness, the isolation. I'm glad you had Grissom try to take care of him in his own way.

This was very haunting and your dialouge and characterzation was right on. I almost wish you had another part.

moondancercat chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow... this was simply amazing. Never thought about the aftermath before... mostly because the show decided we didn't need to see any repercussions... *starts to mutter about stupid writers and their lack of continuity* Um... anyway, great story. Well done.
ner chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Good story! Would love to see it extended if you've got it in you. Lots of possibilities. I love good Nick stories, esp. if Gil is involved.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I loved that, it was great. I always love reading post-Stalker fics, and this is definately one of my favs! Please write more fanfics :)
litt le chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I loved this story! and the very unlikely situation.. Loved your writing, hope you keep it up!
Im Stoked chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I loved this! I had always HATED the ending of that episode, where Gris was SO DETACHED. You incorporated that into the tale and built on that perspective. I always wondered what could have happened after they all left poor Nicky all alone to watch the creepy mutterings of Nigel "I am one and who am I". Man, that still creeps me out. Anyway, I love your alternate ending. Very good. You are a very talented writer.