Reviews for All Wet
Denalien chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Hehh please say it's not over here!PLS!

It's a freakin' good story!And i don't feel lie it ends here fully!I feel like there is something missing!BUT WHAT CAN IT BE?
loaned chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
cool, good story.
Thietje chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Good Story. I liked it.
Mad Mauser chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
On a side note, you might want to update you're email or something because I just tried to email you and got one of those auto responses back from yahoo saying the email doesn't exist. Just thought you'd like to know.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
For the love of God you must make some kind of a sequel!

That was great, one of the best Teen Titans fics I've read.

Keep it up!

*add's to alert lists*

*add's story to favorite stories list*
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
I love these out of story references! and I must say excellent info on BB's powers!

this is a great action story, not half hearted action like i've seen from other fan fics. this is good.

and AL kissed Rae so she could breathe through his gills, right?
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
the words she uses were made up for the animated series. Great story!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
I like the backstories, after this I'll read secret origins.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
now I'm keft wondering if this is BB/Rae or AL/Rae.
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
one word...AWSOME!

The Violet Raven

J.B. Writer chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Gah that was one of the cutest things I've ever read. I started reading awhile back, just took me awhile to finish... I'm a slow reader. :( Ashamed... I know. Such a clever and funny story. Like I said totally cute. From Aqualad kissin' like a fish to Starfire winning that bet it was just awesome. You portray the BB/Raven connection very well my friend. Bravo. Very in character and totally kickass. This story is going to be on favs and you my good sir are now on my author favs too! I'll be checkin' out that Clash of the Titans soon as well ;) Expect my crazy reviews to fill over there later today. If I don't read like a slug...

P.S. I love your Pen Name. It just flows off the tongue!
Tigeress419 chapter 5 . 3/26/2005
I loved this fic, especially the last chapter. I actually liked that it was just a hug, that seems much more in character with Raven.
The Mad shoe chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Great work, this fic was really good.
Hanita-chan chapter 5 . 2/22/2005