Reviews for Tall Tale
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Outrageously funny. I love them together and would love to see more of them driving the general to insanity.
Noir Detective chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Poor George Thanks for this story I needed to cheer myself and this sis the work splendidfully
kaear chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved this. Thank you for the laughs.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
one of the most amusing stories i have read :)
Kittyy w chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Godness, that was entertaining; laughed me arse off, I did. Thanks so much for the laugh, doll.
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
oh. my. god

!

ABsolutely love it!

*nearly pees herself*
FaithDeanLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
this has got to be the funniest thing ive ever read. i love how at the first mention of ending up in vegas u think of getting married, but instead u hear about being sold and the fighting and all this other stuff. i could just imagine those two doing all that of course. also, loved the fact they ended up drunk again, and then argued over whether it helped or not.
Tinsnail chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Halarious. Left me wanting more.
Ecifrog chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
*rolls around on the floor in laughter*
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is a fantastic bit of crack fic. Excellent entertainment! Thank you!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This was priceless.
Sincerity chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Oh my goodness! This is so funy! My roommate is looking at me like I'm crazy 'cause I'm laughing so hard. Poor General Hammond he doesn't know what he has gotten mixed up in. The President of the United States knows Buffy? I'm not entirely suprised. I can't wait to see what else is going to happen.
faeriesinger chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh my goodness. I'm at a loss for words. that was awesome. So funny. I loved it! Great job!
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I nearly bust a gut laughing! I love this one. but one comment. It should be spelled Las Vegas, not Los Vegas. Loved it.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 12/18/2007