Reviews for Coffee, Camera Phones, and Sticky Notes
Chou chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
I love your story! It's so fun! I can't wait next chapter :D
Sally chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Uhh. I'm not 100% percent sure, but I take french, and Je prends votre café. is I would like to have your coffee, as in I would like to drink your coffee. Not the have in which you poesse said coffee. J'ai votre café is I have your coffee. At least that is what I learned in French class. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but that is what I learned.
Abbeecadabra chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
please update?

please?

i'll give you... pizza!

everyone loves pizza.

please and thank you. :]
shabbii chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
Update please! I am dying to see what happens next! I love this story. Not many people can write humor.

Good luck!
StarfireRoxx chapter 10 . 5/12/2006
update! upDATE! UPDATE!~ i kno im going crazy but i cant help it, dis story is AWESOME!
vintageromance chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
You Need to update! Like now! Please it's been over... over two months :[!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 3/10/2006
Please continue. I'm really enjoying this. It's exceptionally fluffy, with not much of a plotline, but I like stories like that. :)
Windy City Dreamer chapter 10 . 2/28/2006
Ok, waiting is one thing, but its been close to two months. You plan on finishing? I can't wait to get to Ecklie's reaction.

Oh and the crazed Sara part was funny as hell.
Aries Zodiac chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
heeheehee- LOVED Chicken Greg! And the Ecklie war. But someone needs to switch Sara's coffee for decaf- she's flipped! Anyway, great fic, looking forward to reading more!
Tsukasaru chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
Hee! :3 Update, please. Lawl. I love this.
Dugleik chapter 10 . 1/18/2006
this story is brilliant, please update
JacobedRose chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
I'm so excited! I love it, and can't wait for the next chapter.
JacobedRose chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
Uhh! That was evil! Will they keep to their promise of no? What will they do?
JacobedRose chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Ecklie had to catch word of this? I guess he would have to, but this is not going to go well.
JacobedRose chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
That would have been so cool to see! Now the question is how many more will see him before he makes it to the lab, and how will he retaliate?