Reviews for Unoffical Notes of the Rebellion
Kaya Jade chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Jan rocks(I had enough of his comments, and used my knowledge of men’s weaknesses)! I know why I have her in the list of my greatest idols. And Wes going on a mission just to look at a girl! Boy, you gotta love him :)Pretending to be sick to get her interest... And Kyle knowing all the while what she would do to poor guy... he really knows her well :)
Kaya Jade chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Guys, this is just plain FANTASTIC. I LOVE IT! Its funny and hilarious and perfect and great and...(think of another superlatives on your own). I love the dialogue between Kyle and Jan and Jans attitude towards her appearance (I still couldn’t see anything special about it. I mean it’s my face). Ha! and then the whole meeting and Wes doing typing. I love it when hes typing and adding his comments :lol: And I love Rogues (am I repeating myself?)
Obesa chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
gonna write any more? this is hilarious!
Hiho chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Hey I really like this! I just showed my friend this chapter and she couldn't stop laughing- I love it!

Also, I think it's Dak not Dack. If we're thinking of the same guy, that is.
Sakura Wood chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This FF is the funnest stuff I've ever read! Absolutely love it, it's great. :-D
Lady Echo chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
I couldn't stop laughing! you guys are amazing. Do you think now that Limelight has updated, there'll be more?
Cataracta chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Very nice! Very funny! Lovely! Update soon!
Limelight chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hey there, you two. How you doing?

Just dropping in to catch up and say, yes, you may use anything from Assortments to write a story about Mon Mothma and Janson. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Together, we will convert the world! [Insert evil plan laugh here]

Love you guys,

Skychaser chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
Guys, that was HIL-arious. Great companion to TNQLL (Anyone want to join me in chain e-mailing Limelight to get her to post again? I figure threat of torture might do the job...), even though I haven't been able to read it in forever. I love it, I was laughing so hard I had to throw my hand over my face so as not to wake up every sleeping person in my house. Very funny. I now have to go do a #1 in my bathroom or risk peeing in my pants from laughter. Thanks alot. Lol, j/k. Update soon. Well, as soon as Limelight does. (scowl)
LisaQT3 chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Oh those Rogues! I really enjoyed this little side note to TNQLL. It's very cute and very funny.
Jedi Knight Revan chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
Hey Guys :D

Work of genius! It's so funny! I couldn't stop laughing especially with the meeting minutes, that was the best :D I can't get the image of the mighty Rouges hiding in a supply closet and passing notes lofl!

Just for this story i swear to put Kyle and Jan fluff into my story! As a tribute to your wonderful fic!
arliddian chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
I read this after reading The Not Quite Love Letters, and I think you're doing a really good job! Made me laugh out loud a lot, causing people to stare...I'll be keeping an eye on this one!
Limelight chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
Hey, TU and NA. Just re-read this and wanted to drop you a line, mostly to appologise to NA. I'm so sorry I haven't been mentioning you as one of the authors of this story. Honestly, I'm so dense sometimes.

Oh, and if you two were serious about that review over at Assortments, then ya, go ahead. Write a Mothma/Janson story. I'll be your biggest fan!

Limelight chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
"I’m handsome, and you’re beautiful, and we are just friends. Let’s leave it at that."

*Dies laughing.* Oh, excellent!

And I love how she hacked onto their accounts! And they went and hid in a supply closet!

Poor Jan, though. They sent it to everybody! Oh dear.

Wonderful, TU. Love it!

Limelight chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Hey! I've read this, I just never got around to actually reviewing... So sorry TU.

I love what you've done with Dack here. The reason I left him out of Love Letters is that at the beginning I didn't know if I could handle four people in a conversation, and then I just got too lazy to stick him in. (Hobbie dies? Where does Hobbie die?)

Anyways, your Dack is hilarious. Nice to see that Wes has a fan. And I love the slumber party scene with Leia and Jan... Excellent.

Umm... so when is the battle of Hoth, you ask. Good question... I'll get back to you on that.

I love this chapter. Jan and Kyle better look out!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »