Reviews for Fiction Meets Reality
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
nice story but what happens next
Angie chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
OOH, i like this! please continue
DivineGuardian chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
You have an interesting theory but you've tangled the story don't get me wrong I'm OBSSESSED with 009 & SVU iron out your storyline

and you'll have a real winner Good luck

Divine one

claire svu fan chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
kool. this chapter explains alot more about the cyborgs but i dont think the detectives would have believed them let alone acted so calm about it. omg casey. hurry up and tell me about casey.

great idea putting the casey bit at the end so to remind the audience about her situation and put them back on the edge of thier seats. it keeps them wanting more.
claire svu fan chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
yay munch's conspiracy theroy is right hehehe lol. omg casey. update fast.
claire svu fan chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
never mind you wrote a cyborg profile anyway. very interesting. its kinda like a mix of x-men and tekon. ok im stunned that i knew that. sorry gotta object and be picky: aka means also known as not as known as. im not sure if that was just a typo. i must be becomeing a pain in the ass. well i still cant wait for the next chapter. hurry im going insane.
claire svu fan chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
good idea putting this in. it's spelt psychiatrist (just being a smart ass here). im not overly familiar with cyborbs but i have seen pictures and adds for thier tv show on some kids channel that my little sis watches. no cyborg profile needed. anyway im going to read the next chapter now.
claire svu fan chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
its much better than i thought it would be. i like it. im so happy now that olivia has been mentioned but thats just me. im eager to read the next chapter. im sympathizing with 003 which is good because you have gotten an emotional reaction from a person which is exactly what all authers should be striving for hurry up and write more please.
claire svu fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
its an interesting crossover. i think its hilarious that your crossing animation with reality. i think im going to enjoy this fic. please continue.