Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Ria Rose chapter 42 . 2/16
I have cried during published works, I have cried during movies, but I have never cried for a fan fiction like I have cried for this one. I started with full intention to review every chapter, but selfishly, I refused to be paused long enough to do so. I wanted to keep going-I needed to! Though often I had to look away (to do something menial like browsing Facebook), just so I could lift my heart a tad higher so I could go on.

You write wonderfully; I was engaged from the beginning! It isn't often you find an author of fic that can weave together a tale such as you have. Some authors, such as myself, save our deeper words for our original work, but you poured yourself into a story that will only ever be read on the internet. Thank you for that. Thank you for allowing myself and all the readers the opportunity to continue to delve into Middle Earth with a story that could have been written by Tolkien himself.

I have no constructive criticism: there was absolutely nothing wrong with this story! I don't usually read such long fics, only because I become far too emotionally invested and they tend to hurt! I like to save that pain for original novels. But for whatever reason, I took a chance on this one, and though my heart is broken, I am so glad I took this journey.

Victoria
Gbuggie chapter 42 . 1/20
Omg I'm crying now wow. This was so good and I read it all the way through and it's almost 3 am. Loved it so much!(:
Gbuggie chapter 41 . 1/20
Nora chapter 35 . 11/24/2017
I give Up, sorry.
End of chapter 34, beginning of chapter 35
3:03 am
My eyes can't keep awake
Nora chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
DIOS HAC√ćA MUCHO QUE NO ENCONTRABA TAN BUEN GIRO EN UNA TRAMA. TE ESTOY APLAUDIENDO EN ESTE MOMENTO Y ES VERDAD

sorry for the spanish, I am so excited to think about the correct english grammar
Guest chapter 42 . 11/13/2017
Hello Legolass Q,
I know this comes very late, as this story was finished 12 years ago, but I cannot help myself. I have to let you know that the friendship you have explored in this story between Legolas and Aragorn, a friendship that I myself cherish, is everything and more than I could have imagined. To have read about such a pure and perfect friendship as theirs, written in such a glorious, beautiful, and moving manner, is a privilege and a joy. Thank you for writing this story. The world needs more stories about real, true friendship, and I hope that this heartfelt review will inspire you at least a little to keep on writing more stories like this.
Beria1021 chapter 42 . 8/6/2017
Hannon le. It is 12 a.m. right now and I am crying tears of sadness and joy. This story was written just beautifully. I know it has been several years since you wrote this, but this fanfiction is among the best I have ever read. You make the characters come to life and pull at your heartstrings. You have inspired me to write, and even though I'll probably never get around to it, I thank you nonetheless. This work deserved it's award as best story of the year.
TheUnofficial chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Reading this for the second time again. Still heartbreaking and much loved
Hawaiichick chapter 42 . 6/10/2017
Well, I am now a blubbering mess of snot and tears. What an an absolutely wonderful story of friendship. Of the highs and lows and everthing in between. Of that love and bond of brothers. Beautiful! And little Eldarion was a joy in every scene he was in. I love how compkex the plot was. I love your Thranduil. So regal and imposing, but such tenderness and love for his son. I love how wise and gentle Arwen is. This was such a wild and fun read. I'm so happy I found this story. :)
Iamsam1013 chapter 42 . 5/30/2017
I love this story so much. I come back to read it often. It is beautifully written. Thank you for sharing it.
Kath chapter 42 . 12/23/2016
I really enjoyed this beautiful wrote so touchingly about the friendship and there certainly were tears in my eyes during many chapters. The last was particularly poignant as you wrote in such a heartfelt manner.

Thank you so mhch.

Kath x
White1stteal chapter 42 . 12/11/2016
God, this story is awesome. This is so beautiful. Both of Legolas and Aragon were so pure. They really like the Legolas and Aragon that I knew before. From the first time i read it, I have feeling that it will be a great story. My heart fell so hard when I reach the epilogue. I can't stop crying when Aragon finally knew that his misunderstanding bring him more joy to him and legolas. Their friendship is so true, so pure, it's such a friendship goal. Thank you for making a great story. it's not like I was reading a fanfiction, but it's like I was reading the sequel of The lord of the ring. Thank you so much.