Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Jedi Sapphire chapter 21 . 8/25/2008
This is incredible - normally I don't go for really long fics but I started this and then I couldn't stop.
nicole727 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hi Legolass Q,

I am a big fan of LotR in China. My friends and I read this wonderful fiction years ago, which is so amazing that we are eager to share it with other LotR fans in China. It will be a shame for Chinese LotR fans if they fail to read the best LotR fanfiction in the world. Could you please allow us to translate this fiction into Chinese? We really hope you could say yes. If you give us the permission, we will post it on the biggest Chinese LotR forum /bbs/.

We are looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much.
Mycroft07 chapter 43 . 7/14/2008
Came across your story today... I know that the review may have come years after you wrote them but would just like to know that it's a fabulous story... thoroughly enjoy it! You're an amazing writer!
Expecting Rain chapter 42 . 6/12/2008
Well, this is a years-later review, but I just wanted to tell you that I love this story! Everything was perfect, exciting, amazing. I can't think of anything else to say except that I loved every word of it. Thanks for a great read!
Wulfclan chapter 41 . 6/10/2008
Oh, excellent! Let me wipe away my tears and I'll actually review it.

It was so, so good. I love the relationship between Aragorn and Legolas, and the ending was so good that it made me cry! I thought he was going to leave. Well done, Legolass! Very, very well done.
romantic.bookworm chapter 43 . 5/31/2008
wow, great story!

after I found the Mellon Chronicles on this site, I thought it would be impossible to find another story that could compete with those, so Im glad that your story proved me wrong!

Im sorry if it took me a few years to find this, but I think Im lucky that I found this story at its completion or else I would have died waiting for you to update!

Thanks for the great read!

ShaolinQueen chapter 42 . 4/28/2008
Great story, really love it!

And the end make me shiver... Was so intense!

Great work!
gomaith chapter 42 . 4/9/2008
So beautiful. Incredibly well-written, very moving. I'm so very glad I found this story, even if it is three years later. The insight into this most treasured friendship is awe inspiring. Your characterizations were spot on, and I quite enjoyed the look into Arwen and Faramir as well. Very, very nicely done. Thank you for sharing.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 42 . 2/13/2008
Mae govannen,

my younger sister told me to read this, and i have done so in ..about 24 hours. it is absolutly amazing. everything you could hope for in a story of this kind, and I am glad to have found it. I shall be looking at your other stories, and I hope you continue them.

I look forward to journeying with you again.

Namarie, Bado go Eru,

K
Rowan Rosethorne chapter 43 . 2/9/2008
i cannot even begin to describe how your story made me feel. with due respect to peter jackson, i loved his lotr trilogy but somehow, i was not as touched by his vision of the whole sailing to valinor as i was by yours. you trully captured what must have been the dilema of tolkien's elves. i love your story and i cried in buckets when i read the final farewell of legolas to his beloved friend :(
AntiquatedScribbler chapter 42 . 1/3/2008
I found this story about 2 years ago on Stories of Arda and never reviewed it, as for some reason I believed you had to be an author who published on there to review anything. But I loved it, this and Nightwing's '' To See a World '' stand out to me as the classiest, best written, most beautiful Legolas/Aragorn friendship stories I have ever read. This is a late review which probably will never be read, but it as this story and Nightwing's which made me think there was some hope for fanfiction. A real treasure. I'm just sorry I never reviewed two years ago, but I had only just discovered fanfiction and was very uncertain of site rules or reviewing, or anything else. I've read it many times and continue to love it.
Withoutwords chapter 43 . 12/10/2007
Suilad Legolass Q, I have to say in all my life, I have never read a more beautiful and captivating story then the one called "For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree". From beginning to end, this story has filled me with wondrous amazement and excitement. Unbelievably well written and each chapter had me holding on for dear life as I didn't know what to expect next.

You have a gift that few posses, and I thank the Valar for allowing us to be graced by your astounding writing abilities. My best friend and favorite person in the whole world Keji a.k.a Hug Bug, strongly insisted that I read this story. And I can't thank her enough for it.

Namárië
yeahhright chapter 42 . 10/31/2007
There really are no words to describe how much I enjoyed reading this story...I laughed, smiled, cringed and cried throughout the two months it has taken me to read this with such few momments I allow myself to enjoy a good story, but all the time spent has been well worth the while and I thank you for writing this and allowing me to view this wonderful friendship between elf and man fully, the way Tolkien only let us glimpse...
Star in Ruin chapter 16 . 9/15/2007
i enjoy your story, well written and such as it is, but i feel the need to point out that Greenleaf is mearly the trantslation of Legolas' name, not his last name. that would be son of thranduil, or Thranduillion.
Tari chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
What a delightful, beautifully written chapter and what fun to read. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Legolas is my favorite character.

Tari