Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Estellas chapter 17 . 6/1
are they hearing one anothers minds now
Estellas chapter 16 . 6/1
your not gona kill the king are u... thranduil or Estel..;. and what about legolas' elder brother
Estellas chapter 15 . 6/1
ai pechannas legols dol gin lost (oh idiot legols your head is empty ) Rheaich armarth feag(curse your evil fate)
Estellas chapter 14 . 6/1
Omg why the cliffe... do not read the life of legolas thranduilion...it ends on a horable cliffe...will Estel and legolas make up or will las sail
maria chapter 42 . 5/11
Type your review here.I read this story again and again...u make me cry but...I love it...best story ever
ladygris chapter 42 . 5/1
Wow. Just wow. I barely have words to describe how I feel at this moment. This story of a friendship so profound that it lasted through pain and torment reminds me of the quote my mother-in-law had inscribed at my father-in-law's memorial: Love lasts longer than life.

A truly epic piece of writing that, in my opinion, adds completely to Tolkien's writings in a unique, personal way. Thank you...
Ruthie chapter 43 . 4/25
I don't know if you could see this, but I still want to tell you, just as so many others have said, that your story is fantastic! I love it really really much! I love your story not only becuse of the moving love/friendship between Aragon and Legolas, or because of the excellent plot, but also very much because of the deep pondering about war, loss, friendship and loyalty.
How love can hurt! It hurt Sarambaq so deeply that, in his struggle, he twisted the love into hate and craziness. It also hurt Aragon, Legolas, Thranduil and many others, yet they got through, and treasured their love for friends or sons more as they understand it better.
Your commitment to follow the cannons also delights me. I especially like the Thranduil in Chapter 35, since he was just like how I remembered him from *the Hobbit*: stern, loving, stubborn, yet eventually, as in Chapter 41, wise.
I was never very much into the friendship of Aragon and Legolas before, you know, but now they really can't be seperated in my heart. : )
Lots and Lots of thanks for such a great story!
1356-2478 chapter 43 . 4/21
Lovely.
I cannot praise your skill enough, for I feel I have been given a glimpse into Arda I have never witnessed before.
I love the second Beleg and Turin, with the much happier end they met.
Tis lovely.
Coffee chapter 42 . 2/14
Dear Lord, I am crying. I do not cry. I certainly do not cry at works of fiction.

Nope, definitely crying.

Thank you for all the work you put into telling this beautiful tale. It is among the most touching I've ever read, and that goes for published works as well as stories on this site.
I began this thinking it would be a simple tale of action and adventure, the typical "slay the bad guy and live happily ever after" type. Little did I know it would elicit such tears from my eyes and occupy my thoughts for hours, even days, after I'd finished it. You write beautifully, and my life is richer for having read this.

Hannon le.
Laura
TiannaofNugyta chapter 42 . 1/26
Ok so I know this review is about ten years late but I wanted to express how amazing this story was. It was wonderfully written and deeply touched me. Especially the last two chapters. I don't even have the words to describe how much I loved it. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Gwenneth chapter 42 . 1/19
Well I have no idea how I have not come across this story in the years since it was written! I loved every...single...minute of this and I am sure it will be one of the few that I actually do come back and read again! There aren't many stories that can keep me completely enthralled for hours at a time, but this one has managed to do just that! I think I'll be yawning through my two meetings at work in the morning! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
elisabethjj chapter 42 . 1/6
What a beautiful story. I have sobbed my heart out at the end. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. Gah, beautiful.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
Beautiful beautiful! Your story was woven so well and with such imagery. I simply love the relationship between Aragorn and Legolas and I love how you explored it here, to the very end. I hope that you have more that I may read!
Rurouni's Bee chapter 42 . 9/10/2014
I found this story via a reference in another story...so glad I did. And especially glad I could read it in its entirety! Fantastic job...you absolutely did these two and their relationship justice. Thank you for writing it.
Louise chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
I have read all the chapters, stumbling on them this week on the web. Have really enjoyed them, bringing my fav LoTR characters back.
891 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »