Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Estellas chapter 25 . 6/1
flying steads?
Estellas chapter 24 . 6/1
that bond is one of a kind in the story I am writing they are spirit brothers and think as one
Estellas chapter 23 . 6/1
Hama was a child not a captain
Estellas chapter 21 . 6/1
foolish bad guys... Estel is so kind... legolas sucks at role playing some times
Estellas chapter 20 . 6/1
and so he lives
Estellas chapter 19 . 6/1
uuuuiii murderurs ill fate wrong betrayers death bringers shadows light killers die evil ones
Estellas chapter 18 . 6/1
so las relized who was fallowing him and allows it
Estellas chapter 17 . 6/1
are they hearing one anothers minds now
Estellas chapter 16 . 6/1
your not gona kill the king are u... thranduil or Estel..;. and what about legolas' elder brother
Estellas chapter 15 . 6/1
ai pechannas legols dol gin lost (oh idiot legols your head is empty ) Rheaich armarth feag(curse your evil fate)
Estellas chapter 14 . 6/1
Omg why the cliffe... do not read the life of legolas ends on a horable cliffe...will Estel and legolas make up or will las sail
maria chapter 42 . 5/11
Type your review here.I read this story again and again...u make me cry but...I love story ever
ladygris chapter 42 . 5/1
Wow. Just wow. I barely have words to describe how I feel at this moment. This story of a friendship so profound that it lasted through pain and torment reminds me of the quote my mother-in-law had inscribed at my father-in-law's memorial: Love lasts longer than life.

A truly epic piece of writing that, in my opinion, adds completely to Tolkien's writings in a unique, personal way. Thank you...
Ruthie chapter 43 . 4/25
I don't know if you could see this, but I still want to tell you, just as so many others have said, that your story is fantastic! I love it really really much! I love your story not only becuse of the moving love/friendship between Aragon and Legolas, or because of the excellent plot, but also very much because of the deep pondering about war, loss, friendship and loyalty.
How love can hurt! It hurt Sarambaq so deeply that, in his struggle, he twisted the love into hate and craziness. It also hurt Aragon, Legolas, Thranduil and many others, yet they got through, and treasured their love for friends or sons more as they understand it better.
Your commitment to follow the cannons also delights me. I especially like the Thranduil in Chapter 35, since he was just like how I remembered him from *the Hobbit*: stern, loving, stubborn, yet eventually, as in Chapter 41, wise.
I was never very much into the friendship of Aragon and Legolas before, you know, but now they really can't be seperated in my heart. : )
Lots and Lots of thanks for such a great story!
1356-2478 chapter 43 . 4/21
I cannot praise your skill enough, for I feel I have been given a glimpse into Arda I have never witnessed before.
I love the second Beleg and Turin, with the much happier end they met.
Tis lovely.