Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
BrightGreenNails chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
THRANDUIL YOU IDIOT!
BrightGreenNails chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
(Voice starting dangerously low) Did you just KILL my Legolas? HOW DARE YOU! Oh, my gods I am a FRACTION OF A MILLIMETER FROM THROWING MY LAPTOP ACROSS THE ROOM! That'd better just be a nasty trick,
BrightGreenNails chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
I knew it. I knew it. I KNEW It!:) Oh wait... I knew it. :(
BrightGreenNails chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
Are we sure Eldarion is the one they want? Legolas is also the son of a king and I never heard them say Eldarion's name specifically...
BrightGreenNails chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I don't care if Aragorn feels bad I am still killing him. Gr...
BrightGreenNails chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
(Low threatening voice)
Aragorn I will kill you know you sorry excuse for a "merciful" and "understanding" king. Say your goodbyes while you still can. ;O
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Perfect. Aragorn has arrived hasn't he?
Topaz Skye chapter 42 . 8/23/2013
This is by far my most favourite Lord of the Rings fanfic I have ever read and probably will read. The plot line never got boring and was always sucking you deeper in to the story, I managed to finish this all in a day and my eyes could never leave the screen! I love your writing style and the vocabulary that you used to play with heart strings! I have to say thank you for finishing this fic and your dedication to it! I am definitely looking forward to future works from you! Hannon le!
DancingChestnut chapter 42 . 8/15/2013
I have read this story for quite some time already, and I would have reviewed had I not thought that you were inactive. However, I saw a recent review of yours and was overjoyed to learn that you were still using your Fanfiction account. As such, I would like to express my feelings about your writing, particularly this story.

The writing was wonderful. It lured me in right away and it fits Tolkien's style very nicely indeed. The writing, fresh and poignant, also managed to convey the feelings of Legolas and Aragorn very well. You have succeeded extraordinarily at portraying friendship, which is such a raw and intangible thing. I almost cried when Aragorn turned Legolas away ("Can I trust my city to no one else?" Or something along that lines.) and I really did cry at the ending. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.

All in all, it was a lovely, highly enjoyable story. I loved it very much, and I look forward to more from you :-)
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
brilliant story though a bit stretched out in the end. Quality of writing was amazing. The most in character fanfic i have read as yet. U capture tolkien's style quite nicely. Hurrah to well done imitation. U have spoiled me. I keep feeling I'm reading sub standard writing when I try reading other fics. Even those with tons of favourites and good plot lines. And unfortunately ur writing is limited to aragorn and legolas fics only. I would love to read abt the dunadain, or some Thorongil fics. I'll give the rest of ur writing a try now. Plz keep writing.
XxNaiXx chapter 42 . 7/16/2013
This story is so beautiful...
There is no better story that shows the friendship of these two :D
And I cried so much when I read this story and at the end I was crying the whole chapter...so sad but at the same time it warms my heart when I think of the Elf and Ranger :')

Freetings,
Nai
Brandi Heir chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
This story pulls at my heartstrings with every chapter. I am tearful every time I click the little next button. Sometimes its in sadness, sometimes in joy, and sometimes in fear. You are such a masterful writer. Thank you for creating this brilliant story.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
In chapter 12, you mention you are surprised the captive held out for three days without food. I have gone days without food before, from illness or when I was intensely concentrated on something else before I remembered I hadn't eaten. Your belly feels hollow and your probably nauseous and lightheaded but I don't believe it is a tortuous as you made out yet. You can survive three weeks on average without food. Then again he isn't drinking either is he. That's feels pretty bad. So then, he should be close to dead by then if he hadn't drinking by then; and I don't know if re-feeding syndrome applies to drink as well as food but I think it does so even if he got some water he wouldn't be able to drink a lot of it quickly. And I don't know how that sort of weakness would react with torture, but I'm guessing his heart would be strained a great deal and might not be able to take it before dying (THIS IS WHY TORTURE IS SUCH A BAD IDEA. It doesn't work all the time, and a lot of people make stuff up). BUT anyway that was my idea for this chapter, from a detail standpoint. I really love this story so far!
ShadowHawq35 chapter 43 . 5/9/2013
Wow, this story was amazing! Thanks so much for writing and uploading this ,it was a really emotional and breathless journey. I absolutely loved it!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This entire story is amazing!
God Bless,