Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 43 . 7/17/2015
I read this story a while back and really enjoyed it. The plot was very interesting and complex - I did not see the thing about "the king's son" coming! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication in writing such a long, intriguing fic.
Ishani chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
Excellent story. Keep it up!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 42 . 6/18/2015
I know not whether you will see or respond to this review, as it's being posted in 2015, but this story nonetheless deserves it.

There are no words to express the ineffable majesty of this story. Would that I had talent to write in such a clear moving style, with several words capturing the intensity of deep, roiling emotions that come from deep within your heart. There are only a handful of stories I've ever encountered that have that little something else, the indescribable quality that makes you want to weep for the sheer immensity of love between the man and the elf. This story is one of those select few, along with "The Mellon Chronicles," "Hunted" by Silivren Tinu, and "He Was Mine," by Merenwen. I can't put into words how much I wish this story had never ended, but alas, all good things must come to an end, especially stories.

I dearly wish that you could write something about Legolas and Aragorn's reunion after the Dagor Dagorath and the end of Arda. But it looks like you're "retired," so to speak, from the writing business, at least on fanfiction. Ah well, your seven existing stories are enough for me.

All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this story, and it will be read and re-read for many months, nay, years to come.

Eryniel Alassë
Estellas chapter 34 . 6/2/2015
he has been stabbed by a powerful blade... you know the kind that magically disappears as soon as you identify it
Estellas chapter 33 . 6/2/2015
is he experiencing ptsd
Estellas chapter 32 . 6/2/2015
you do realize that the name Telcontar is the elvish version of strider
Guest chapter 43 . 6/1/2015
This is amazing. Forever will I keep this in my heart, remembering the stress I lived and the tears that I have shed with the two characters I hold so dearly. Thank you for putting an image to Legolas and Aragorn's parting, even if the world feels slightly les bright with such knoweledge. I do not think that anyone can understand how much this means to me, but I sincerly wish that you know how much I am grateful for the existence of amazing writers like you. This truly is the best fanfiction I have and will ever read. I do not have the priviledge of having an account, but if you are reading this message, you can give a response (if you wish) adressed to Tar Palantir (the farsighted) because even from the other part of the world from which I send this message, I can see your limitless potential and your uncomparable love for the tales that shall live till the memory of humanity will only still exist because of the scars left on the earth. Fortunately, there will not only be scars. There will be hints of the beauty humans have created, like this story that came from your clever mind. Again, thank you for sharing these magical moments with us, with those words that bring so many colors to the world, even though they are black shapes upon white surface.
I am happy to know we share such a passion.

Yours truly,
Tar Palantir
Estellas chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
what did they do to him... what did they do to legolas that made him lose all hope
Estellas chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
poor Legolas... thranduil is coming to free them right
Estellas chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
He has relized who Aragorn truly is?
Estellas chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
flying steads?
Estellas chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
that bond is one of a kind in the story I am writing they are spirit brothers and think as one
Estellas chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Hama was a child not a captain
Estellas chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
foolish bad guys... Estel is so kind... legolas sucks at role playing some times
Estellas chapter 20 . 6/1/2015