Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Estellas chapter 33 . 6/2/2015
is he experiencing ptsd
Estellas chapter 32 . 6/2/2015
you do realize that the name Telcontar is the elvish version of strider
Guest chapter 43 . 6/1/2015
This is amazing. Forever will I keep this in my heart, remembering the stress I lived and the tears that I have shed with the two characters I hold so dearly. Thank you for putting an image to Legolas and Aragorn's parting, even if the world feels slightly les bright with such knoweledge. I do not think that anyone can understand how much this means to me, but I sincerly wish that you know how much I am grateful for the existence of amazing writers like you. This truly is the best fanfiction I have and will ever read. I do not have the priviledge of having an account, but if you are reading this message, you can give a response (if you wish) adressed to Tar Palantir (the farsighted) because even from the other part of the world from which I send this message, I can see your limitless potential and your uncomparable love for the tales that shall live till the memory of humanity will only still exist because of the scars left on the earth. Fortunately, there will not only be scars. There will be hints of the beauty humans have created, like this story that came from your clever mind. Again, thank you for sharing these magical moments with us, with those words that bring so many colors to the world, even though they are black shapes upon white surface.
I am happy to know we share such a passion.

Yours truly,
Tar Palantir
Estellas chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
what did they do to him... what did they do to legolas that made him lose all hope
Estellas chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
poor Legolas... thranduil is coming to free them right
Estellas chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
He has relized who Aragorn truly is?
Estellas chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
flying steads?
Estellas chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
that bond is one of a kind in the story I am writing they are spirit brothers and think as one
Estellas chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Hama was a child not a captain
Estellas chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
foolish bad guys... Estel is so kind... legolas sucks at role playing some times
Estellas chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
and so he lives
Estellas chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
uuuuiii murderurs ill fate wrong betrayers death bringers shadows light killers die evil ones
Estellas chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
so las relized who was fallowing him and allows it
Estellas chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
are they hearing one anothers minds now
Estellas chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
your not gona kill the king are u... thranduil or Estel..;. and what about legolas' elder brother
919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »