Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
TiannaofNugyta chapter 42 . 1/26/2015
Ok so I know this review is about ten years late but I wanted to express how amazing this story was. It was wonderfully written and deeply touched me. Especially the last two chapters. I don't even have the words to describe how much I loved it. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Gwenneth chapter 42 . 1/19/2015
Well I have no idea how I have not come across this story in the years since it was written! I loved every...single...minute of this and I am sure it will be one of the few that I actually do come back and read again! There aren't many stories that can keep me completely enthralled for hours at a time, but this one has managed to do just that! I think I'll be yawning through my two meetings at work in the morning! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
elisabethjj chapter 42 . 1/6/2015
What a beautiful story. I have sobbed my heart out at the end. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. Gah, beautiful.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
Beautiful beautiful! Your story was woven so well and with such imagery. I simply love the relationship between Aragorn and Legolas and I love how you explored it here, to the very end. I hope that you have more that I may read!
Rurouni's Bee chapter 42 . 9/10/2014
I found this story via a reference in another story...so glad I did. And especially glad I could read it in its entirety! Fantastic job...you absolutely did these two and their relationship justice. Thank you for writing it.
Louise chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
I have read all the chapters, stumbling on them this week on the web. Have really enjoyed them, bringing my fav LoTR characters back.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 42 . 4/28/2014
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/11/2014
I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story (although it cost me some precious sleep). I hope that you will continue to write, I loved the story line! I especially like the last chapters describing the emotions and friendship of Legolas and Aragon in more detail. Thank you once again:-)!
greenmonochrome chapter 42 . 3/31/2014
This story is utterly beautiful, and the end made me cry. I will definitely be reading this again.
GUAQ chapter 43 . 2/13/2014
No words can describe this incredible feeling I have after finishing your story
THANK YOU for taking me into this journey which I will always remember
Hannon le :-)
bananasplat chapter 43 . 1/31/2014
This truly is an incredible story, and I am so glad to have read it.
Thank you.
Zardi chapter 42 . 1/24/2014
Thank you for writing this rich story. You have a talent for writing emotion and affection without it becoming melodramatic, which I think is a rare thing. Your story has captured my imagination. I am glad for the snow day we got today so that I could stay home and finish reading it ;)

All the best.
Zardi chapter 32 . 1/24/2014
I just wanted to say, THANK YOU for making Legolas a reluctant patient instead of a disobedient one. It is so common in fanfiction to make Legolas ignore healers' instructions to the detriment of his health, and that seems so out of character to me. He may not like being tended to, but he is a hundreds-year-old (or thousands-year-old, even) warrior who ought to understand that it takes medicine, food, and rest to heal fully, whether he enjoys it or not.

I also enjoy your OCs. They have enough individuality to stand out, but do not take over the story from established characters. Nicely done :)
Zardi chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
I just found this story yesterday, after reading a similar story that was "inspired" by yours. I am so glad to have found your version. It is believable, and I think you do a good job keeping everyone in character.

I was moved to post a review by the twist in this chapter. I didn't see it coming. (And now I am hoping we will get to see Thranduil...but if not, I am sure I will continue to enjoy the story anyway ;) )
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 42 . 1/14/2014
My heart aches with sorrow at the end of this tale. Ah, if only the friends could one day meet again.
912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »