Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Caunoiech chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
Ek! Wonderful! Why haven't I seen this story before? I absolutely love it! I love Legolas angst _. I'm dutifully waiting for the next chapter!
Sabrina chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
Well this can only mean trouble. What is he thinking? You are doing an incredible job with this story. I look forward to the updates and I like the fact you update frequently. Til next time.

Shadowfax2931 chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
Thank you so much! you are so sweet! That was really nice of you to do. Im supprised that I even got a chance to get on the computer! Great chapter. Dont have much time here ;)

Thank you!

Alison H chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
Great chapter! Things are moving very quickly now.I loved the comunication Legolas had with the tree, it was very clever.

The note from Arwen was very sweet and I'm glad that Legolas was comforted-but now he's going to do something rash and Aragorn will be too late!

Brilliant story-can't wait for 14!
Deana chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
Great chapter! Legolas is so awesome, lol. I love how you write his character! :)

I eagerly await chap 14, of course! ;)
Shadowfax2931 chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
Wow! the prisnor finally let the beans spill, new we have an idea of what is going on! This is going to turn out awesome!

I would write more, but I have barley enough time to read and review! I have a 4-H meeting then I have to get ready for my birthday party tommrow! hehe

post soon!

Deana chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
YAY the guy finally talked! I can't wait for 13! :)
Sabrina chapter 11 . 2/3/2005
Poor Aragorn. It must have been hard for him not to go to Legolas. But Faramir did make sense. I hope things get mended soon. I can't wait til the next chapter. Will answers be soon forthcoming. Til later

Ruth chapter 11 . 2/2/2005
You ATE the cherries, but, but, they were only for dramatic purposes er, um, didn't you notice a ...waxy taste? Changes the subject extremely quickly and fervently hopes that indigestion of the creative juices will not result in chapters being delayed. I have poured some cyber tummy medicine down my modem just to be on the safe the pink colouration!

Chapters, what chapters, I wasn't hinting..You don't beliee me...?Just as well.

Best wishes,

nautika chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I've added you to my favorites. I always hesitate to start reading a Work In Progress because there are some really good ones out there still unfinished! You've posted alot in a short time though, so I'm keeping a close eye on this one. I've scanned over it and it promised to be really good!
Kirsten chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
I love your story! I hope to hear more of it really soon!
Shadowfax2931 chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
Wow! you are the only person on my alert list to review so quickly! I love that! Another great chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next, I think I say that in every review... lol.

I am accually supprised that Aragorn stayed back, but yes, he does have other things to worry about, like you mentioned in the story. I hate it when friendships end up this way... I hope it gets better for our favorite ranger and elf!

update soon

Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 11 . 2/1/2005

Your Aragorn is a completely stupid and egoistical git who does not deserves the elfs friendship any longer. So, Faramir is against him going after Legolas alone or with an escort. And there is no messager in the whiole of Gondor to send after the elf and give him a letter with apology and a promise to come and apologize in person as soon as possible? Ansd Aragorn does not even get the idea to do so until a few days are past, and even then he does not do it because it would not be the same as coming himself - later, of course. In the meantime, he just lets the wound fester. He treats Legolas as his subject, forgetting that Legolas is *not* anything like that. He disregards the fact that KLegolas himself may get killed or hurt in the meantime. And that for the elf it is not important what Aragorn may *mean* to say and right in his priivacy, but what Aragorn is in fact *saying* or writing to him. And Arwen? Instead of giving her husband a piece of her mind she always console and accepts.. so why should Aragorn reconsider his actions?

Truly, he deserves that Legolas shakes the dust of his shoes and leaves for good; either only his so called friendship, or weven Ithilien, for example to fllow his sea-longing that he only denied for the sake of Aragorn and Gimli for so long.

nclowe chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
"This time, nothing will stop me."

hehehehehehe...wanna bet?

Oh this was the highlight of my day! Update soon! Pretty please...
dawn chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
super great chapter! Very enjoyable to read. Your character and dialogue usage is very good. Cant wait till the next one.
899 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »