Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Caunoiech chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
AH! I wanna know what he said! AH!

Please, please, please write! PLEASE!
Tinnuial chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
! That's a cliffie if ever there was one !

Thanks for the new chapters...

Looking forward to the next one...
becky553 chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I think this is a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Alison H chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Here, I am, waving my stick-please, please, please hurry with the next chapter!

This is such a cool fic, one of the best I've read in ages.I do love how you write your 's utterly captivating and I check your story for an update at least three times a day!

I can't wait to find out just what the prisoner has told Aragorn-but I have my , the angst! Love it, love it:D

Ali.
Slayer3 chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
update soon precious! yes precious...we likes updates precious...now precious...now precious...now precious...now...now...now precious with cherrieses on top?:D hurry up precious...musnt keep us waiting precious...:)

Slayer,the slightly obssessed fangirl

P.S

Sticks? hmpft...ive got a cool sycthe thingy:D
AM chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Answers please!

Consider this a "stick".
Sabrina chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Cliffie ah, first a cliffie than a chapter delay. Awesome chapter and I truly look forward to an update so please don't keep us waiting too long. Peace

Brina
Livi chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Oh please!Updatesoon I'm dieing to read more!

Acua
liza chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Drama, Drama, Drama. I love it. Ok I'll trade 1st born son for next chapter. Writing is terrific. It's great to see Aragorn reminded of the sacrafices those around him, make for him. some times he needs to remember his true gifts.
Soar chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
I have ten sticks. :-) All are asking very politely for speed. ;-)
nclowe chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Oh! Was I right! Is it Leggy they were after really?

*bounces excitedly*

I'm not gonna wave a stick at you...rather I shall try to convince you with choccies, flowers...um...here! Borrow Orlando for the week! He's very good at massages ;)
dawn chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
this is getting so good. I will not threaten you with sticks, but I am looking forward to the next chapter(I keep checking even during work to see if new chapters are posted!)

can't wait! keep up the good work.
Tithen Min chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Stopping there? Can't stop there! :( Evil author... Still, suppose I can wait for Legolas angst cos it's so good! :) One of the best stories I've seen in a while, keep up the good work and looking forward to chapter 5! (Hint hint...)

.:Tithen Min:.
outofthebox chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
*shakes stick* you've been sticked! Oh gosh, now I am scared, my guess is that it has something to do with Legolas!

Update SOON!
Shadowfax2931 chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
NO! CLIFFIE! not cool! ;) Wow you are writting this thing really fast! I am really impressed, usually I have to wait weeks or months for posts, then I forget what the story was about and have to go back and skim over chapters.:P Me and my co-writter, Shelby, are writting...and going really slow...*sigh* we have been writting since December.. and were only on chapter 3. Speaking of which I got to go type up... hurry and post PLEASE! dont leave me hangin!

-Amanda