Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Tithen Min chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Stopping there? Can't stop there! :( Evil author... Still, suppose I can wait for Legolas angst cos it's so good! :) One of the best stories I've seen in a while, keep up the good work and looking forward to chapter 5! (Hint hint...)

.:Tithen Min:.
outofthebox chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
*shakes stick* you've been sticked! Oh gosh, now I am scared, my guess is that it has something to do with Legolas!

Update SOON!
Shadowfax2931 chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
NO! CLIFFIE! not cool! ;) Wow you are writting this thing really fast! I am really impressed, usually I have to wait weeks or months for posts, then I forget what the story was about and have to go back and skim over chapters.:P Me and my co-writter, Shelby, are writting...and going really slow...*sigh* we have been writting since December.. and were only on chapter 3. Speaking of which I got to go type up... hurry and post PLEASE! dont leave me hangin!

-Amanda
nautika chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
Count me as a 'sticker' because I have to wait til it's finished! See stick shaking? See prety sstick, Preciouss? I never 'do' Gollum. It just seemed the right thing to say! Thanks for your story. I'm looking forward to it.
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
faramir is very wise,Aragorn must feel torn but faramir is right and Eldarion needs his father.
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
I think Legolas is being over well written and unique
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
Very sad but understandable that Aragorn is very upset about his he not use his healing knowledge to help Eldarion ?
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Nice to see Faramir so caring and kind
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Very sad how misunderstandings can grow
Mari chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
Hi-first of all, wonderful story.

I've been lurking on this work for a long time, and I'm sorry that I don't have the time to write a good, long review to do such an impressive, original, tightly paced story justice. Heck, I doubt that I'll have the time to write another review of this story before it's finished (though I hope I might.) I just wanted to say that I've been enjoying it immensely, and it's incredibly impressive, especially for a first story. I've enjoyed the balance you've struck between an active, outside plot and densely observed, perfectly portrayed psychological conflicts and dramas. I thought all this about the story even before Chapter 14.

But Chapter 14-WOW. If this story is twisting the way I think it's twisting, than that may be one of the best twists I've ever seen. (I don't want to give anything away, but I'm assuming it hinges on how easy it is to mistake one prince for another) And it was so subtle-so uninflected!-when I looked back into earlier chapters, I saw all the signs, but you never stressed them, never over-emphasized them, never even drew the readers attention to them-until now. It's incredibly well done, and I can't wait to see how you spring this on all of the characters in the next chapter, and how it's going to play out in the future.

Well, that's all I wanted to say. I'm sorry that this is probably going to be the first and last time I'll be able to review, but please know that I'll always be reading enthusiastically, and waiting eagerly for the next installment, which I hope won't be too long in coming.
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
I loved the conversation between Aragorn and Faramir,very exciting !
Deana chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
Oh man, just when we're about to get some answers, there's a chapter delay! :P LOL! I can't wait for 15! :)
Deep Sorrow chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
Great story, really intriguing, keep up the good work! Oh, and consider yourself threatened! :)
Caunoiech chapter 13 . 2/7/2005
Ek! Wonderful! Why haven't I seen this story before? I absolutely love it! I love Legolas angst _. I'm dutifully waiting for the next chapter!
Sabrina chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
Well this can only mean trouble. What is he thinking? You are doing an incredible job with this story. I look forward to the updates and I like the fact you update frequently. Til next time.

Brina