Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Shadowfax2931 chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
Wow! the prisnor finally let the beans spill, new we have an idea of what is going on! This is going to turn out awesome!

I would write more, but I have barley enough time to read and review! I have a 4-H meeting then I have to get ready for my birthday party tommrow! hehe

post soon!

-Amanda
Deana chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
YAY the guy finally talked! I can't wait for 13! :)
Sabrina chapter 11 . 2/3/2005
Poor Aragorn. It must have been hard for him not to go to Legolas. But Faramir did make sense. I hope things get mended soon. I can't wait til the next chapter. Will answers be soon forthcoming. Til later

Brina
Ruth chapter 11 . 2/2/2005
You ATE the cherries, but, but, they were only for dramatic purposes er, um, didn't you notice a ...waxy taste? Changes the subject extremely quickly and fervently hopes that indigestion of the creative juices will not result in chapters being delayed. I have poured some cyber tummy medicine down my modem just to be on the safe the pink colouration!

Chapters, what chapters, I wasn't hinting..You don't beliee me...?Just as well.

Best wishes,

Ruth
nautika chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I've added you to my favorites. I always hesitate to start reading a Work In Progress because there are some really good ones out there still unfinished! You've posted alot in a short time though, so I'm keeping a close eye on this one. I've scanned over it and it promised to be really good!
Kirsten chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
I love your story! I hope to hear more of it really soon!
Shadowfax2931 chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
Wow! you are the only person on my alert list to review so quickly! I love that! Another great chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next, I think I say that in every review... lol.

I am accually supprised that Aragorn stayed back, but yes, he does have other things to worry about, like you mentioned in the story. I hate it when friendships end up this way... I hope it gets better for our favorite ranger and elf!

update soon

-amanda
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
Hi!

Your Aragorn is a completely stupid and egoistical git who does not deserves the elfs friendship any longer. So, Faramir is against him going after Legolas alone or with an escort. And there is no messager in the whiole of Gondor to send after the elf and give him a letter with apology and a promise to come and apologize in person as soon as possible? Ansd Aragorn does not even get the idea to do so until a few days are past, and even then he does not do it because it would not be the same as coming himself - later, of course. In the meantime, he just lets the wound fester. He treats Legolas as his subject, forgetting that Legolas is *not* anything like that. He disregards the fact that KLegolas himself may get killed or hurt in the meantime. And that for the elf it is not important what Aragorn may *mean* to say and right in his priivacy, but what Aragorn is in fact *saying* or writing to him. And Arwen? Instead of giving her husband a piece of her mind she always console and accepts.. so why should Aragorn reconsider his actions?

Truly, he deserves that Legolas shakes the dust of his shoes and leaves for good; either only his so called friendship, or weven Ithilien, for example to fllow his sea-longing that he only denied for the sake of Aragorn and Gimli for so long.

Aislynn
nclowe chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
"This time, nothing will stop me."

hehehehehehe...wanna bet?

Oh this was the highlight of my day! Update soon! Pretty please...
dawn chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
super great chapter! Very enjoyable to read. Your character and dialogue usage is very good. Cant wait till the next one.
Kingsfoil Grace chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Great Work! If you wish, put your work and more here at my new LOTR Fic Sight :)
Alison H chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
This chapter was so hard to read because Aragorn was in so much pain and you conveyed his turmoil perfectly.I was almost begging Legolas to turn at the gate to ease Aragorn's suffering-but, angst lover that I am, I'm glad that he did I evil?

As someone else said, your writing is up there with my favourite fan fic writers and I really look forward to more of your stories after this for updating quickly, too.

Aw, I'm looking forward to Aragorn & Legolas mending broken forward to Ch.12.
Deana chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
Excellent chapter! Aw, Aragorn feels guilty. he should; poor Legolas! LOL! I can't wait for chap 12! :)
Slayer3 chapter 11 . 2/1/2005
AWW *sniff poor Estel *sniff...soo sad...i hope they fix whatever is between them soon...hate to seem all hurting...*sniff...*sob...*soo sad...*sniff... *sniff...so sad...itll be okay? right? all bunnies and flowers?:D hehehe

Slayer, the slightly obssessed fangirl
Ruth chapter 10 . 2/1/2005
When you said that you were no stranger to writing, well that was an understatement and a half! Your story is one of the best I have read in a long time, ranking with the the best, Irena, Thundera Tiger, Nili, Siri, Bryn, Daw the minstrel, well I think you know what I am trying to say. When I was just bemoaning the fact that the interest in writing in this genre seemed to be waning, you appear!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, with cherries on the top of the icing.

Please do not feel the need to respond to this humble thank you, it might keep you from writing the next, dan, dallan, dan lan da, exciting episode of...wink, wink, grins delightedly, you know what.

Best wishes and grateful thanks from,

Ruth.