Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
AM chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Answers please!

Consider this a "stick".
Sabrina chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Cliffie ah, first a cliffie than a chapter delay. Awesome chapter and I truly look forward to an update so please don't keep us waiting too long. Peace

Brina
Livi chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Oh please!Updatesoon I'm dieing to read more!

Acua
liza chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Drama, Drama, Drama. I love it. Ok I'll trade 1st born son for next chapter. Writing is terrific. It's great to see Aragorn reminded of the sacrafices those around him, make for him. some times he needs to remember his true gifts.
Soar chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
I have ten sticks. :-) All are asking very politely for speed. ;-)
nclowe chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Oh! Was I right! Is it Leggy they were after really?

*bounces excitedly*

I'm not gonna wave a stick at you...rather I shall try to convince you with choccies, flowers...um...here! Borrow Orlando for the week! He's very good at massages ;)
dawn chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
this is getting so good. I will not threaten you with sticks, but I am looking forward to the next chapter(I keep checking even during work to see if new chapters are posted!)

can't wait! keep up the good work.
Tithen Min chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Stopping there? Can't stop there! :( Evil author... Still, suppose I can wait for Legolas angst cos it's so good! :) One of the best stories I've seen in a while, keep up the good work and looking forward to chapter 5! (Hint hint...)

.:Tithen Min:.
outofthebox chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
*shakes stick* you've been sticked! Oh gosh, now I am scared, my guess is that it has something to do with Legolas!

Update SOON!
Shadowfax2931 chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
NO! CLIFFIE! not cool! ;) Wow you are writting this thing really fast! I am really impressed, usually I have to wait weeks or months for posts, then I forget what the story was about and have to go back and skim over chapters.:P Me and my co-writter, Shelby, are writting...and going really slow...*sigh* we have been writting since December.. and were only on chapter 3. Speaking of which I got to go type up... hurry and post PLEASE! dont leave me hangin!

-Amanda
nautika chapter 14 . 2/7/2005
Count me as a 'sticker' because I have to wait til it's finished! See stick shaking? See prety sstick, Preciouss? I never 'do' Gollum. It just seemed the right thing to say! Thanks for your story. I'm looking forward to it.
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
faramir is very wise,Aragorn must feel torn but faramir is right and Eldarion needs his father.
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
I think Legolas is being over well written and unique
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
Very sad but understandable that Aragorn is very upset about his he not use his healing knowledge to help Eldarion ?
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Nice to see Faramir so caring and kind
919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »