Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Sabrina chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
Your story is so well written I can't believe it is your first one. Keep up the awesome story you have going here. It is well worth reading.
Manderly chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
I am really enjoying this story. Very well written and the characters are so alive. Hope to see more soon!
Shadowfax2931 chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
Another awesome chapter! I have been waiting for a while now for someone to update there story... and Im glad you did, cuase I was really looking forward to what would happen...and I still am. Post soon!
Deana chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
Great chapter! Poor Legolas...ow! Post 8 soon please! :)
Sabrina chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Wow. I could just put myself in Arwens place and feel how frightened she must be. But which Kings son are they after? Post soon
Shadowfax2931 chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Wonderfull story! I think you have a great plot going here! I liked the first chapter...it made you think and so did this last chapter! I cant wait for an update!

-Amanda
Thorongirl chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
This is a nice surprise. Your writing is quite excellent. I favor Aragorn-centric stories but I will read the occasional Legolas-centric ones, too if Aragorn is in them and if they are well written. So this qualifies on both those counts. I just came across it a little while ago. I've added you to my author alert and C2 list. I'll be anxious for your next chapter.
Alison H chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Wow-I've just read the entire six chapters of this story and I love it! I like your style and the way you display the thoughts of both Legolas and fact that they are drifting apart is very sad-I'm such a sucker for friendship stories with those two!

Thanks for this story and I look forward to Chapter 7 soon!
nclowe chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
ooh! I didn't notice 6 was up as well.

OMG! This story rocks! Update! Update!
nclowe chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
They surrounded us, asking for the son of the king!

But they didn't say which king! E!
AM chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Glad that Eldarion wasn't kidnapped, but I am sure that he's not out of danger
Deana chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
OH YAY a new chapter! That was very exciting. Poor little Eldarion, and Legolas! A darthit Legolas too, right? I can't wait to read chap 7! :)
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Hi! Intriguing story! So, Aragorn is too blind to see that he is slowly pushing Legolas away by acting like the son of Thranduil was his subject and hd to answer to him as such, and by forgetting that a friendship works two ways and perhaps he should show his own appreciation of the elf a bit instead of simply assuming that the elf would give his love without question. What Legolas indeed does. Why is he so prone to seekand see dfailure within himself instead of simply telling Aragorn off for once?

And now Arwen and Eldarion are in danger and Aragorn has something else to blame Legolas for...

Please continue soon, this is a very interesting plot!

Greetings to you,

Aislynn
Deana chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Oh! I hadn't realized there was a 5th chapter here too! Oh wow, looks like Legolas is gonna get into some trouble! WOO HOO! lol ;) Post 6 soon please! :)
Deana chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
This story is excellent so far! Please post chapter 5 soon! :)
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 Next »