Reviews for For the Love of the Lord of the White Tree
Shadowfax2931 chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
oh wow! I wasn't thinking about them wanting legolas! thats not good. You did a very good job keeping that hidden. Lets just hope that legolas will be carefull... This story is like one of my favorites! post soon please!

-Amanda
Alison H chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
This story just gets better and better! You have concoted a very interesting plot-a real nail-biter and I love it!

So, the cat is out of the bag, as it were! I can't wait to hear Thranduil's reaction to all of is the soon-to-be recipient of Aragorn's message, right?

Can't wait for Chapter 16!
Deana chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
WHOA! The King's son! LEGOLAS! *faints* WOO HOO This makes the story even better, ROTFL! ;) OH BOY I can't wait for chapter 16! PLEASE post it soon! :)
dawn chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
Awesome! totally didn't see that coming, but I totally loved it. you rock! can't wait for the next chapter.
Slayer3 chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
OH NO! poor leggy! he has no idea! oh no! update soon precious! yes precious...we likes updates yes we do precious...yes we do...

Slayer,the obssesed fangirl
Black Squirrel chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
Thank you so much for the quick posting! I am afraid it would have driven me to distraction if I had to wait too long at that point. I am really enjoying your style of writing:"White and yellow blossoms floated down from the trees, and butterflies chased them in a dance choreographed by the wind." That is a truly beautiful line! It was really interesting, once the light dawns, to be able to go back and find all the little clues that were pointing in that direction all the time ... like the fact the dart hit Legolas first. I don't mind a brief wait for good writing, just be careful where you leave us hanging! Thanks so much for a bright start to a long day!
kuramasneko chapter 15 . 2/10/2005
wow! this is awosome! please please please hurry and write the next chapter! i think this is just great.
RedSquirrel chapter 14 . 2/10/2005
A delay - oh no, whaddoyoumean? hours? sniff days? gasp weeks? wail months? positively howling of waiting for the next brilliant, exiting and beautifully written chapter? Know then that I dragged myself out of bed with a cold and went all the way to the university only to read the next chapter - and it was well worth it. There now, if that does not count as a stick, I don't know what would. Please keep up ;-)
Orla chapter 14 . 2/9/2005
i don't suppose there is any chance that they all belived they were after Eldarion when really it was Legolas they wanted? or am i just going mad

oh well its a great story and you've got great decriptive language

carry on
Black Squirrel chapter 14 . 2/9/2005
Apparently this story is even more well written than I realized on the surface. At the end of the chapter I was wondering what could possibly be going on here...in the middle of the night a little light bulb went off and I think I may know where this is headed. (Some parallel with Will Turner perhaps?) Looking back, I can see how certain events were laid out to bring the characters to act the way they have, and are going to act. This story has been one of the best on this site lately, and I am hoping that the updates will not be too long in coming; they have been the hightlight of my day!
Caunoiech chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
AH! I wanna know what he said! AH!

Please, please, please write! PLEASE!
Tinnuial chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
! That's a cliffie if ever there was one !

Thanks for the new chapters...

Looking forward to the next one...
becky553 chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I think this is a great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Alison H chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
Here, I am, waving my stick-please, please, please hurry with the next chapter!

This is such a cool fic, one of the best I've read in ages.I do love how you write your 's utterly captivating and I check your story for an update at least three times a day!

I can't wait to find out just what the prisoner has told Aragorn-but I have my , the angst! Love it, love it:D

Ali.
Slayer3 chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
update soon precious! yes precious...we likes updates precious...now precious...now precious...now precious...now...now...now precious with cherrieses on top?:D hurry up precious...musnt keep us waiting precious...:)

Slayer,the slightly obssessed fangirl

P.S

Sticks? hmpft...ive got a cool sycthe thingy:D
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »