Reviews for Random Tribute
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hah, that was hilarious. First time I've ever heard that song too. You know, the whole time I was listenting to it, I'm thinking, 'Hey, this guy, whoever he is, sounds alot like...Jack Black!'

So I go to look up Tenacious D on Wikipedia, because I just had to know who this guy was, the one who sounded so much like our favorite guy from School Of Rock and King Kong. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW. It was Jack Black.

And now I'm kicking myself that I didn't read this sooner, because I'm not usually into songfics...but now, well...We'll see.
Billy Bloggs chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
i would tell you what i think of it but...whoa...that nearly beats the llama song
shoshobananababy chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
um... i will go get help lol
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
*readies the ol' iPod for another round of lyric uploads...* ;) Best line: Gee, ooh de fliga goo gee ooga fligoo giggoo ooh fligoo giggoo ge gee oogah.
older and amused chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
pills? straitjacket more like! hee hee! luved it!
singinshowtunes chapter 1 . 12/16/2005

Jesse's Gal chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Hahaha, that was the funniest thing I've ever read! You're a great author. Update flashlight.
Pens in potatoes chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was the most weird thing I have ever heard. lol I mean, it didnt even make much sense. Weirdo. lol Update flashlight!

jdsbabe13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
that was SO funny!
jdsbabe13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
that was SO funny!
Bronwyn chapter 1 . 1/23/2005

That was SO great. Wo *'round of applause for lolly*

You guys who don't know the song HAVE to look it up, it rocks! It's called Tribute by Tenacious D. It's so much funnier when you know the song.

Keep it up,

cya lata luv bron.
maddrummer27 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Lmao, that was good!
Que Sera Sarah chapter 1 . 1/23/2005

That was so random.

"Gee, ooh de fliga goo gee ooga fligoo giggoo ooh fligoo giggoo ge gee oogah."

That's quite amusing.

You're a funny kid.

Nice Hayley chapter 1 . 1/23/2005

I'm here, but MSN won't sign me in!

I must say, that was the most RANDOM thing in the entire universe! Paul and Gladiator wannabe?

That's even better than Sr. Ernestine as a dominatrix! By the way, maybe you should write something on that. But do leave poor Dommy out of it if at all possible. If the poor man gets thrown into a tizzy each time the Archbishop comes, think of what he'd do to see Sr. Ernestine IN LEATHER.

Omg, Sr. Ernestine reminds me of the principal of my old school St. Andrew's. Her name was Ms. Peninger. She was a former nun, but she retired or something. It was weird because I never thought you could stop being a nun, but apparently you can. Anyway, she had bad hair and really large breasts and she always wore big crosses and when we'd have Mass at school, she'd be the cantor.

When she sang, she'd wave her arms around and stuff. Nightmarish. And she thought Televisions were evil. And she said the Easter bunny was the devil. And she wouldn't let us celebrate halloween, so at school we had to have "All Souls Day" parties.

YES. We celebrated the Communion of Saints instead of candy and witches and vampires and stuff.

But anyway, she'd always dress up like a nun and do a song from the Sister Act for talent shows with a few other teachers. It was funny because she actually looked like she BELONGED in the habit. Seriously.

Except one time, I saw her on the road. Not in a car. ON A MOTORCYCLE. A HARLEY-DAVIDSON. I'M NOT KIDDING.

She's actually a BIKER. A former-nun-biker-lady.

I still laugh thinking about it.

I also laughed when, as a fundraiser thing, they asked us to pay to see a school faculty member kiss a pig. Everyone put their money on Ms. Peninger. You can imagine how funny THAT was.

Sr. Ernestine. Pig-kisser-dominatrix. Ew.

Love ya lots, and MY MSN IS A PIECE OF POO.

"Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please Try again later. 0x810314."

Can someone explain WTF that is? I mean, what does "0x810314" even MEAN? Is it code for, "It doesn't work, so STFU already."

Gosh. Computers aren't very friendly.

Anyway, that was so funnily random! I cracked up! I can't believe you made Paul go with Russie. I mean, it makes sense. That's probably why he's up there all the time, so they can continue their torrid affair.

Russie's not dead is he? He's just one of them spirit guide thingies, right? Paul's not a total hypocrite.

"Our could never be, Russie. I'm from Earth, and you're from Shadowland..."

Love ya lotses, (non gay-ly)

Hayley (DUDE it rhymes)!
moovalous3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005

I couldn't stop laughing all the way through! That ROCKED! was a bit queer, but funny as hell!

luv, catie