Reviews for Gríma Goldentongue
Sliven chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Beautiful writing. Loved the story. I really liked your take on his background and the bitter-sweet ending. Poor Gríma. (
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Very cool story. The dialogue and style are great and I loved Grima's little family history.

~EP41 :)
Culumacilinte chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh, brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I liked how you deviated from the movie's Grima, hunched, repellant creature that he is (though I love him so), and sort of started on a clean slate. I liked the description of his mother too, it was nice to have something to explain why it is that he looks so different from your average Rohirrim. The "Goldentongue" thing was so sad and sweet as well, a premonition, like. Also, incredibly well written. Difficult to find a really well written fic...
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I really like this story. It is so well written (which is sometimes hard to find within the fanfic realm) that I just get drawn into the story immediately. Vereena and EP41 do that, too. The closing to this is so SAD; his hopes and dreams are all going to be shattered! *sobs hysterically* Oh, my poor Grima. *sighs* Anyway, please continue. I really enjoy this!
SeeStar chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow; very well-written indeed! I was hesitant to read anything 'Grima-centric' . . . not his biggest fan.

But I'm glad I did!