Reviews for Hermione Vs JKRowling
Jasmine chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMG That was freaking hilarious! I loved it so much! You're such a funny and talented writer. Keep the stories coming in!
La Peur chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I thought it was hilarious.

Well done.
Silvros chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
omg that is soo funny, I laughed for hours afterwards. Poor JKRowling, she really did have a issue with the teenages just pooping in on her. Love it.
FabulouslyMichelle chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Ha, this was really entertaining! If a bit messed up, with some funky, repeating dialogue...But definately entertaining! :D
moonys-witch chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That's funny, I like!
Sinister Spiders chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wonderful work, very interesting and different. And Hermione is so right, and so was Ginny. It Is so annoying that ron is such a douche bag! Well, this was very good!

Love,

Sinister Spiders
namjai chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Hey, Hermione, I like Neville, and I would be as moody as Harry if he were killed off! But, nevertheless, I got some good laughs from this story. Fun!
iuernhvebnveskuygb chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This was GREAT! Write a sequel,write a sequel!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
OH WOW! That was great, never would've seen it coming! Well, maybe I did, I mean, HELLO there's a summary, but... well, you get my point, no? Very good... I'd love to see more character/author interaction? *hint hint*
xxStarFirexx chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
dude, that was awesome! I dont even know what to say but to clap my hands in approval lol *claps and throws confetti* YAY! _ sorry, Im a bit crazy right now, its late at night, and Ive been homesick with a cold for the past two things...lol

XOXO

Starfire
lettuceInuYashaPokeYugiSIT chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
interesting
Smart chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
very funny keep it up.
Cold-Creature chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Hey!

I luv'd this! Ha! I can just see Hermione and Ron express their utmost luv or whatever they're trying to do... I luv'd how you added Ginny's intrusion near the end it really made me laugh! Good work, keep it up!

RG
aBLONDERhErMiOnE chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I don't think it's messed up at all. It's about time Hermione had a good talk with JK about her relastioship with ron (I LOVE r/Hr, but COME ON they are almost 16, can they get any slower? lolx) loved the story
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
this is great. you should add more.