Reviews for Source of all Evil
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
This story was just amazing. I'm really shocked how few reviews you have, because it def deserves a lot more. After reading the A/N on the last chapter, I really hope you decide to write a sequel, because I would love to see how the lives of the Charmed Ones and the Scoobies changed in this new war. Plus with the First/Caleb walking around in a body, the bad guys are ready to fight back. Excellent job!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
seriously a Stargate
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
Thank you for adding paige to this.
MWRANDOM chapter 32 . 1/27/2012
Good Story! Can definately see where a sequal is possible with this one.
Fayari chapter 32 . 6/4/2011
One of the better Buffy Charmed crossovers I've read in a while.
Karakot chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
i love this story, but a part of me just wants to look at buffy and tell her to f off. i dont know how xander put up with her and will durning the show. they just got so bratty.

karakot
Morgomir chapter 32 . 12/30/2008
Amazing story. Its put together perfectly. Keep up the good work.
Byakugan789 chapter 32 . 10/21/2008
well... hows that for ironic. Great story, well written, well organized; you had alot of small grammar and spelling errors though. I suppose since you left the epiloge like this you're writing a sequel?
Byakugan789 chapter 31 . 10/21/2008
not to rain on your parade as the first and the source could easily be amount the senior partners, but the three that the wolfram & hart guys typically have contact with are the wolf the ram and the hart, three minor 'old ones' (low level demon gods) from the time before earth had humans.
Byakugan789 chapter 27 . 10/20/2008
understandably this will make it much easier for xander to melt glory's ass but why would xander gain the sources powers when his are specifically designed to counteract them? wouldn't that make him powerless as both sets of powers work to supress the other? Meh, see you in a few chapters, it's sad that they've been getting short again. hope the next few are longer.
Byakugan789 chapter 23 . 10/19/2008
Fire of the night

A shadow within darkness

Return what was lost
Byakugan789 chapter 20 . 10/19/2008
ouch.
Byakugan789 chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
no more posessions? D': but that means no more ethan rayne costume parties! No! rofl.
Byakugan789 chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
I guess this is part of your AU but spike found out after xander in the tv series. buffy told willow xander anya and riely at the same time in the magic box and spike found out about it when dawn got fed up and suspicious.
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
poor leo, and cordy. any possibility you're ship-ing xander and prue? I've always liked them both but the vision is kinda blurry when picturing them together.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »