Reviews for The Four Apprentices
ShadeslayerX chapter 24 . 2/5
Simply beautiful. I was glued to the screen to the end. So many users recommend your works, and they're absolutely right. Hat's off mate. You rock :)
bellalib chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
OMG! iF I HAD KNOWN THAT HARRY WAS GOING TO END UP WITH HERMIONE I WOULD HAVE NEVER READ THIS STORY! DISGUSTED! Loved the first story bated the second.. You're an excellent writer I just can't stand Hermione, she makes me want to barf my guts up.
BillBrink chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
Just as great the third time around. Thanks once more.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
The message he received didn't assure him she was alone. It said that he didn't know if she was alone or not.
Csar chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
Great story. Loved the character development and the concept. You asked if anyone had read the Canadian edition. I have. It is closer to the British version. I philosopher's Stone vs Sorcerer's Stone etc...
Books85 chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
This was a worthy sequel to Summer of Choices. It is hard to believe that it was written before Half-Blood Prince was published! The story has 'legs.'

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 17 . 9/7/2016
Wow. This isn't Super!Harry, but this is a well motivated, well prepared and fit Harry who has an excellent support group. And some outstanding talents.

A very engaging read. Thank you.
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
The ending seemed even less realistic than a harem story. Overall well written with minimal issues aside from odd character behaviors (odd in the sense of differing from their present structure, not canon)
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
And what exactly did Harry say that warranted a slap?
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
It may not be in Harry's character to fight back against Charlie, but it's certainly in Ginny's to make him pay...
NHPhoenix24 chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
Thank for sharing your story with us?
Worldmaker chapter 24 . 4/12/2015
Unfortunately, your justification for Ginny's reaction still comes across as "See how unreliable/unstable the Weasleys are? HARMONY FOREVER!" sort sort of childish vibe.
jon08 chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
Good Story, but a couple of times in this chapter I've noticed a mistake.
I propheSy that that the sun will come up in the morning.
I made a propheCy that the sun will come up in the morning.

Still a god story though, enjoying it.
x.erinb.x chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Are they all dating eachother? Is this frigging sister wives?
kyoshi711 chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
This is my third time reading this and the story is still great!