Reviews for The Four Apprentices
NHPhoenix24 chapter 14 . 11/15
Thanks for writing this story.
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 9/25
well reasoned
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 9/24
shoulder to pelvis is I presume the test he means. Harry's Angels? lol.
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 9/24
Your Molly Weasley is almost likeable, more rational and less of an old hen than canon.
Excellent point about Ron. He has never had the altruism to be an auror. I think you've hit the nail on the head regarding the Department of Mysteries showing him the realities of life, even though canon has him continuing to want to be an auror, I don't think he has it in him.
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 9/24
what is this 'visiting with'? it makes no sense, you use it for people talking to each other, not going to each other's houses. I like most of your writing but you use that phrase so often I'm afraid it gets on my nerves as it seems pretty meaningless. He hasn't been visiting [with] Katie, he's been dancing with her. He hasn't been visiting anyone with her, which is the only context 'with' should be used, you visit someone, or you visit someone with a friend/family member/a plurality of people
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 24 . 7/11
A great story here! Thanks for posting it!
jacenkenobi chapter 24 . 5/25
I loved this story, just as I do your other stories. I like that Harry and the witches have a very close relationship without it being sexual. I was disappointed with the ending though. I felt that Ginny was just as mature and strong as the other girls and that if she was going to break down it would have happened a lot sooner. Also, she didn't even try to convince her parents to let her partipate. I also think that after the dance or the next day, they would all realize that they had been extremely stressed and would all make up.
ShadeslayerX chapter 24 . 2/5
Simply beautiful. I was glued to the screen to the end. So many users recommend your works, and they're absolutely right. Hat's off mate. You rock :)
bellalib chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
OMG! iF I HAD KNOWN THAT HARRY WAS GOING TO END UP WITH HERMIONE I WOULD HAVE NEVER READ THIS STORY! DISGUSTED! Loved the first story bated the second.. You're an excellent writer I just can't stand Hermione, she makes me want to barf my guts up.
BillBrink chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
Just as great the third time around. Thanks once more.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
The message he received didn't assure him she was alone. It said that he didn't know if she was alone or not.
Csar chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
Great story. Loved the character development and the concept. You asked if anyone had read the Canadian edition. I have. It is closer to the British version. I philosopher's Stone vs Sorcerer's Stone etc...
Books85 chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
This was a worthy sequel to Summer of Choices. It is hard to believe that it was written before Half-Blood Prince was published! The story has 'legs.'

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 17 . 9/7/2016
Wow. This isn't Super!Harry, but this is a well motivated, well prepared and fit Harry who has an excellent support group. And some outstanding talents.

A very engaging read. Thank you.
Shadowdog11 chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
The ending seemed even less realistic than a harem story. Overall well written with minimal issues aside from odd character behaviors (odd in the sense of differing from their present structure, not canon)