Reviews for The Four Apprentices
Wow story, except that you did not do justice to Ginny
The characters do not jump in stories by themselves, they are written by authors. So ending is not to my liking as I am a great fan of HPGW pairings
CarolsSister chapter 23 . 11/6/2021
The question posed at the end of the last chapter is absolutely no. There is no chance that Molly the Loud would ever be able to keep either her nose or mouth out of other people's business. (Going on canon Molly here, the one who engages mouth prior to engaging brain.). And WTF was that cold behavior? Did she see her role as mother-in-law to "The Boy Who Lived" going down the tubes or something?
K chapter 24 . 10/6/2021
A very good conclusion to this two piece story. Thoroughly enjoyable. Well done.
FFFudgeUp chapter 24 . 9/20/2021
Great story. I'm glad it didn't work out for the original couple. She might have been young but she was also abusive. So glad Fumbles went with dignity. It was refreshing to read about him as a good guy. Thanks for sharing!
FFFudgeUp chapter 20 . 9/20/2021
I'm sick of Ginny smacking him in the face. It's abuse and makes me hate her.
FFFudgeUp chapter 14 . 9/20/2021
I hate to see Ginny committing domestic violence so often. Is Harry really going to make his lifetime love a woman who smacks him in the face regularly? She's not worthy.
majere4 chapter 24 . 7/27/2021
Thank you very much for this entertaining and imaginative tale. The duel and "the power that he knows not" were both clever and unique in my reading experience, and were both very well done.
majere4 chapter 13 . 7/27/2021
Seems like you are leading towards Harry healing Charlie. I wonder how badly that will knock him down?

It was fun to see something that Harry isn't naturally gifted at and the teens enjoying real casual time.
majere4 chapter 11 . 7/27/2021
Emma's reaction was a lot more restrained than Charlie's! LOL
majere4 chapter 10 . 7/27/2021
The fight went as expected, it was well done. The teens need to work on their targeting tactics, indicating who will take which target that is.

It was pretty cool what you did with Dobby. Good to know for the future.

I could see Emma having a moment of relief knowing that Harry and Hermione weren't out having sex and then having that anger redouble when she realizes Hermione was in fact in danger! Will they fudge the details?
majere4 chapter 9 . 7/27/2021
Lots of setup and preparation, looking forward to the fight.
Majerus chapter 8 . 7/26/2021
What happened to Andromeda Tonks?

The harem, poly, pod... whatever, keeps growing.
I keep waffling on Tonks. I think I'll settle on:
Someday she will object to being called 'sister' by kissing his lights out.
Majerus chapter 7 . 7/26/2021
The memory globes are fricken awesome! I remember them from somewhere, is that fanon or canon?

Hmmm... well, that is one way to 'find' McNair!
Majerus chapter 5 . 7/26/2021
"
While the four had come up with the spoken/unspoken agreement that none of them were ready to have sex, that didn't preclude them from becoming very familiar with each other. Over time they learned how to give each other love, pleasure and comfort. They were in every sense of the word intimate, and in love – caring, kindness, affection, placing other's needs first, and they were highly committed.
"
So, not a harem but a... polyamorous foursome?
With Tonks leaving immediately with the Weasley's it seems less than likely that she is going to be a part of their group after all.

I've been wondering about them rebuilding the Granger's home at the same location. Won't the DE's just attack again?

Professor Potter has a nice ring to it.
Majerus chapter 4 . 7/26/2021
My only complaint was that Harry didn't need to blow a hole in the front and/or they had already cast the flame-freezing charm months ago so either transfiguring the side into a door or freezing the flames would have been much less dangerous.

"
The three witches were good to their word. Harry was treated very well that evening.
*raises an eyebrow*
OK, so you're saving your T rating by avoiding even the shadow of details, but what the heck is going on!?