Reviews for The Four Apprentices
Lampessa chapter 21 . 4/27
No, Molly should not have let Ginny near the fight, as Ginny has repeatedly proven that she can't see past her own feelings. She has been in the middle of things and seen what's truly important when the chips fall but none of that actually penetrates into her thick head. She has abused Harry and let down her friends with her giant loud mouth. Oh Poor Ginny. Look who she has to be for the rest of her life.
Lampessa chapter 20 . 4/27
It would be nice if Ginny could learn a new move. I have no sympathy or interest in her character any more (TBH I never saw her as belonging in the Potterverse so it's not all this story's fault). Harry owes her a punch in the face by now.

I suppose you're going going to have her die and set her up as St. Ginny the Just for posterity.

Spoiled bint.
Lampessa chapter 14 . 4/27
I see Ginny doesn't apologize yet again. This is how loyal a love she is Poor Ginny.
Lampessa chapter 14 . 4/27
Good ole SlapHappy Ginny. Why is it that Harry thinks he loves her? Convenience maybe?
"Oh Harry, please won't you feel me up all night? Can't we please bump uglies so that I can trap you when you knock me up?!" Yes I am aware that none of that appears in this story but that's the vibe I get from this Ginny. Somebody better slap her back as she's still a spoiled little entitled b!tch.
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 2/13
I know I've read this story before but I can't remember the outcome. The pairings shown to be harry/Hermione, but Harry and the three fit so well together, it would be good that way.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 24 . 10/5/2020
Harry is right, Voldy has been dishonorable.
I wish Harry was still a teacher.
The witches killed Voldy.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 19 . 10/5/2020
Voldy shouldn't count his owls before they arrive.
There shouldn't have been any dementors left or maybe they should surrender before they're destroyed.
I hope they catch Narcissa
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 13 . 10/5/2020
While I understand that it is a war I did not like that Charlie was kissed by a dementor.
McNair dies like the beast that he is.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 8 . 10/3/2020
The theory of the taking is more than the sum of the parts comes true with love.
Harry is a real heartthrob. I like that they ask Harry what he wants to do.
I'm glad the Christmas Eve reunion.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 4 . 10/3/2020
Dementors fear.
I like the stories of Harry being a teacher.
S chapter 24 . 8/10/2020
I want to say I enjoyed it a lot, but that’s true only for parts of the story. Stuck through to the end because I am a H/Hr fan and wanted to see how it panned out. I am glad Harry got together with Hermione, but the Ginny situation seemed a bit too contrived, especially given her character development in part 1. Too many people throwing themselves at Harry is a trope I have seen a lot...it doesn’t do for pleasant reading in most cases. But at least it didn’t become an orgy and end in a harem here! And I do like this version of Hermione as compared to your more recent works, even if she doesn’t play a major role. Liked the ending action sequence too. Overall, I appreciate the effort you put into thinking up this plot, writing and sharing. Thank you.
Just William chapter 24 . 7/14/2020
A quite interesting and different story. Just a number of wrong words, typo's or miss-spellings that need correcting.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 24 . 1/4/2020
Another great story. Thanks so much for sharing!
IOpenAtTheClose of your life chapter 16 . 12/5/2019
Im well aware this story is barely younger than me but damn, take it easy on Tonks haha
Lordlexx chapter 7 . 11/26/2019
An Englishman using a katana... I admit, I like your variety in your stories but this one is a little out there to me.