Reviews for The Four Apprentices
DukeAtreides22 chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Really great.

BTW is KJ a reference to the sci-fi/fantasy write Kevin J Anderson who goes by KJA is all his internet dealings? Just wondering.

I really like the relationships, I am hoping Harry will get with Hermione but at least the Harry/Ginny is believable.
JMLuna chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*gasps* I can't believe you killed Luna off. Ron I don't care about, he's a jerk. But sweet, kooky Luna? I shocked, utterly, utterly shocked.

Well... I suppose Lunas' kookiness is somewhat hard to write.
Chad Lynch chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
This chapter blew the whole story for me. It seems absurd that Hermione would sleep with Harry knowing that he has been dating Ginny for quite some time. The premise that Ginny cracked under the stress also feels contrived, as if she had to be removed at all costs to make room for Hermione to step in. I don't mind non-canon ships, even though I'm partial to Ginny/Harry, but the storyline didn't add up.
Space Odin chapter 24 . 6/25/2010
i liked the story and sequel. good stuff
ruddie chapter 24 . 6/5/2010
i loved your story until you made ginny a tartior and made harry marry hermione wtf were u thinking that made me so angry any way beeterluck next time and remeber harry and ginny not hermione thats just wrong smh
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
is he part vela or something
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
bow chicka bow-wow
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Notes:

Author added to Favorite Authors list

Story added to Favorite Stories list.

Story added to Story Alerts/Subscription list.

is this gonna' be a harrem fic ?
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Notes:

Story added to Favorite Stories list.

great
akan chapter 24 . 4/26/2010
j'ai bien aimé ta fic!
ThatOneGuy92 chapter 24 . 4/11/2010
Great story. Honestly engaging, and highly entertaining. You certainly have a talent.

You are one of the better writers I have seen on this site. That, combined with your awesome stories (I've read two of them so far), have made you one of my favorite HP fanfiction writers.

Please keep up the good work, sir.

-ThatOneGuy92
Scabbers1957 chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
Man-oh-man are you a great writer..you hold think of going "pro"

I'll add you & this to my story favs.

Again very well done.

sh777 chapter 24 . 3/26/2010
I enjoyed both of these stories. Thank you.
Joe Lawyer chapter 24 . 2/12/2010
I've tried to examine these last few chapters from several perspectives. And I really gave some consideration to your author's note at the end. I really think the train came off the tracks in this otherwise well-written story.

I understand you're trying to avoid tying up the story in a nice little bow like JKR...but it just doesn't fit with the 40 other chapters that you've written. Ginny was not portrayed as someone who would self destruct like this. 95% of the text sets her up to be too strong and mature to do what you have her doing. I have a suspicion that instead of having a clear road map of the story from 1st chapter to the end...you were shooting from the hip. Ginny's betrayal (and I think you have to think of it that way) has to have some basis throughout. As for the harem situation...I think that's the culmination of what you actually wrote throughout, rather than how you wanted it to end. Harry had a harem for 99% of the story pretty much. You didn't exactly have them all having sex but you did have them unconditionally loving each other...together. Then nope...except Hermione, they all go marry other people. Plot developments have to flow from one chapter to another. They have to be grounded in what came before...a harem situation is what you set up for the vast majority of the story.

To summarize, I'm a little disappointed with the way things ended. The final confrontation in the form of a duel like a sporting event felt like a satire rather than a legitimate end. I really liked 95% of the story, but the end game just threw me for a loop. I'm going to check out your other stories...but I really feel like this story could have been so much more.
PaulBlay chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
"Were there really that many witches and wizards in the world that had a death wish? If the dark side were to win today, all of the spectators in the stands would be in mortal danger."

The irony is that if every spectator with a wand cast one stunner they would almost certainly be able to overwhelm even Voldemort's defences.
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »