Reviews for The Four Apprentices
AerynS chapter 8 . 4/23/2019
Your Ted Tonks is a muggle not a muggle-born wizard. Where is Tonks' mother, Andromeda?
Enforcer209 chapter 24 . 3/26/2019
This was a good story just like the first one but it wasn’t a great one in my opinion I just feel like it could’ve been fleshed out a bit more
DontMindMe chapter 24 . 12/20/2018
While im glad it was not a harem i am sad that it was not a story that should that monogamy is not the only way to love. While i do like how you showed how Ginny age worked against her i feel the others would have followed like Hermione did and that the four girls would have loved him together (as you haf hinted that Hermione was starting to find het self watching the female form)

DontMindMe chapter 12 . 12/20/2018
Wow you like killing people in that house don't you
torlan2003 chapter 24 . 11/6/2018
Great Story, it was a believable ending. It would have been an incredible amount of stress for anyone. I was surprised that he did not pick up teaching. He just seemed to enjoy it. Thank you for writing.
Specky Clarke chapter 24 . 9/17/2018
Great story, very well written and a joy to read. Harry ended up with the right Witch, well done.
Specky Clarke chapter 14 . 9/16/2018
Good story but you are really stuck on Pizza aren't you? Is that your favourite food?
LtKettch chapter 12 . 4/3/2018
Wow. You are really bringing out the cost of war. Continues to be one of the best fanfics I’ve read.
LtKettch chapter 8 . 4/3/2018
I was right. It’s official. “Welcome to Harry’s Angels” Great Story. I’m thoroughly enjoying it.
LtKettch chapter 3 . 4/3/2018
I was wondering when they would become Harry’s Angels.
LtKettch chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Finally, a potions teacher Neville doesn’t need to fear and may actually become a mentor.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/19/2018
Just gonna say I liked this story until the end where you pretty much just betrayed every character so thanks for that
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
I’m am so sorry that I spent the time reading this story. I don’t care how young Ginny was, she alone of those girls truly loved Harry. She would never have “blabbed” Harry’s plans to anyone. I’m sure after 12 years you don’t read your reviews anymore, but I had to give my opinion. Harry and Hermione would be incest!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
Thanks for writing this story.
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 9/25/2017