Reviews for The Four Apprentices
jbfritz chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Great chapter!
John Wilburn chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Dear Old Crow,

One item you might want to correct, at the begining of the chapter, Dumbledore said, "Miss Granger, you too have proven yourself to an outstanding witch." Should that be Miss Weasley?

If you are planning for Harry to have an intimate loving relationship with all three witches I personnally think it's an outstanding idea. I kind of like the idea of a harem for Harry. It really makes up for not having any love in his life for the first ten years.

Thanks

John Wilburn chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Dear Old Crow,

I for one really appreciate that you have put three chapters up at once, however, you would probably get more reviews if you didn't update so quickly. I really didn't want to be that honest, but I felt that it needed to be said.

Thanks again for a wonderful story.

John Wilburn chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Dear Old Crow,

As always well written, and well thought out. I saw only a very few mistakes. Mostly typos. I know that a well rounded critique would be better, however, I know that I couldn't do even a tenth as well. So I'll just say thank you for a very enjoyable story.

Treck chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
YAY! Does a happy dance for the sequel. Check your email. I'll review there after I read the story.

Treck
Suicidal chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Hey

Up to Chap 3 already, and its great work. Good to see the changes occuring, no OOC at all, as long asyou've read the first story, you can see how they became what they are now. More Excellent writing.

Can't wait for the enxt part which will probably have some action and dementers.

Prisoner of the Darkness
Suicidal chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hey

Excellent start to the sequel, I thought I'd be the first to say so (I hope) So onto the next chapter. Keep up the excellent and new twist to a Harry Potter Fanfiction. As we all know, Orifiginality is very hard to find these days in Fanfiction, but you definatlye have some original ideas.

Excellent

Prisoner of the Darkness
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you had Harry & the others interact with their Professors. Please update soon.
938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63