Reviews for No Regrets 1
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
love it
Arina chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That Was the great well actully better than great, but the point could you please update soon, i cant waite to see if roller boy gett's beat up.
Willow-98 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This is a fantastic story! I know its been a few years but do you have any plans on finishing it? I'd really love to read the finished porduct.

Willow
StealerOfDreams chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Aye, that tis a good story! I see it hasnt been updated for a long time, but if you ever decide to, i will be here to read and review ;)

Hannah
nelamtr chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Very very nice ! its pretty interesting , if its not too late , please update again !
7sTar chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I hope you continue writing...

ans I'm just the same as you from m/l to m/a
Salcyra chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
Absolutely fantastic! love ot and really hope Max comes to her senses! Can't wait fof episode 3!
Lulu chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
im kind of disappointed that there wasnt more of a reunion.
Ganko chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
Very interesting read. Really funny to see Logan being boss around. Though... not nearly as much as I'd have like. Haa... I'm just plain mean when it comes to loggie boy.

I've enjoyed this story lots. Hope you'll update soon. :)
Luc Star chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
ok.. i thought this chapter was exceptionally well written. especially the way the retreival mission for Zack was carried out. please update sooner with newer chapters.
snoopy chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
more pls

I love hpw max realizes that logan is no good and I really like how Jondy fits in this story.
Nevanroy chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
I'm so happy that Zack is back. I hope that we see alot of him.
suenooneus chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
If the first part is any indication, this story is going to be very good. It is extremely well written and your character protrayal is fabulous.

Keep up the good writing

Su
Ayaren chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I really enjoyed this first part. I like how you've involved the other 09ers as well and your characterisation of Jondy is great. Can't wait for part 2.
steph chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i really like the idea of a jondy and alec pairing. but maybe jondy could get together with demon aswell and make alec jelous. could be interesting. update soon.