Reviews for Plague
Hex Power chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
All I can say is Wow...This is such a cool story. I hope you update it.
Mystic Vixen chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
Great chapter! I thought surely he would get away. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter! Talk to ya later
bluebird161221 chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
I have no idea what the difference is from Marvel and Ultimate. Hell, I hardly can keep track of the characters and their names now- but I like the story.

Keep writing or you'll have my nails in your neck. _
Mystic Vixen chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
Great Chapter! I fighred he would go with Magneto. I love his power that's something I would have never thought of. It doesn't matter if in the Ultimate world they don't have a Ultimate Mystique yet. I'm sure they'll eventually put her in besides this is your story and you can mold it how ever you want. See you tomorrow.

blackfox-knight
bluebird161221 chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Mwahahaha, the first sign of anything X-Men related!

And I'll have you know, I'm putting off my RPing to read this stuff, so update or I'll sic Patrick on you during lunch.

_
Mystic Vixen chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Great chapter! Love how you brought Magneto in to this at the end! Big clif hanger thought! Write more soon!
Mystic Vixen chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Great Chapter. I was wondering when you would up date again. I like it so far and there's not much else I can say but that. Thanks for reviewing my stories and I hope you liked them. e-mail me later.
bluebird161221 chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Hey, you did update! You really should do that more often you know, instead of sleeping during biology...

Oh well, this was actually ratehr good, and with still no connection to X-Men.

Oh well.
Mystic Vixen chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Pretty good chapter,Lt. Did you get the idea of the dog from your dog? I like it so far adn I love the character. I fixed the problem with my stories and will probably be posting again. Post soon and I'll see you later

Black Fox
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I'm going to wait and see how the hell this is related to X-Men, Daniel.