Reviews for Jijo no Ai
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww, poor Bryan (Boris) and Kai, Tala (Yuri) and Rei are so mean to them XD.
blaze glacion chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That was totally alsome or better and hope u write another chapter!
The happiest emo on earth chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
LiPhi chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
*giggles crazily*

Kai in a Maid's outfit? OH how i'd LOVE to see that!

aw Rei's getting horny, bless!

xD

But Bryan... in a dress... thats just scary! xD

Awesome oneshot :]
Nedunque chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I seem to have run into a stream of stories of Rei asserting himself (even if I'm horribly late). And, boy, do I like it. Kai really does need to be put in his place occasionally.

And of course I'm all for Rei doing the ravishing.

Why Kai hasn't realised, that he shouldn't make bets, he can't win, I don't know. P'rhaps he actually likes being told what to do from time to time.

Wonderful,

- Nêdunque
SilkYuzu chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Ha! This is so funny! Loved it!
kai-luver-666 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
good story! REALLY FUNNY! ha ha ha k-kai ha ha ha IN A DRESS! hahahahahhahaha -adds to faves-
Stunstar chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
so insanely cute! I loved the way it ended (for both pairs)

I enjoyed that one.

Take care
The-Pain-Of-A-Lost-Soul chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I LOVED IT OMG I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I ACTUALLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR MY MOM THINKS IM EVEN MORE CRAZY THEN I NORMALY AM LOL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR FIC!

IT WAS AWSOME
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Kitty: I can see Kai wearing a maids outfit, but not Bryan...it's a humerous thought never mind picture XD You're really good at this stuff!

Keep it up

Caoi .

Kitty-cat
kai-kakashi chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wow lol that is very funny i can iamge kai in a maids out fit lol
Ladya C. Maxine chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
*sigh*

Why is it that I'm always like the LAST person to come across these fics? This thing has been here since January and it took little ol' me more than 8 months to realise that it exists! But that's just me _

I've read a number of Kai/Ray-maid uniform fics but this is one of the best. Love Ray's thoughts and Kai's unease ("I'm the seme in this relationship, so I shouldn't have to degrade myself-" *snicker* Sure, Kai). And, of course, the extra Bryan/Tala scene is always a bonus. Those two are just too cute together! *heehee* Evil Tala.

You should write a second fic to this. I'd love to read about Bryan's reaction to his boyfriends generous...eh, gift :P

Namarie,

Ladya C. Maxine*
ketsueki no izou chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
im not sure was that a one shot or will there be another chapter... i would like to read another capter hehehe *PLEASE* puppy dog eyes *PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE*
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Good fic!
Little-Purple-Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
hehehe...i like it. PLease tell me u r going to write another chapter to go with it