Reviews for Rematch
steamboat chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Outstanding story! I enjoyed it tremendously! Very well written! Thank you for sharing!
achaon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
A very good story that I have read for the second time now. But I must have forgot to review. You know sometimes it's hard to separate fact from fanfiction. And to be perfectly candid, fanfiction is better.
carolfd chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Great story, kstorm. Loved it - covered a lot of territory.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"Harm asks with a terribly awful and sporadic accent, "Would m'lady like to take the SUV whilst I remain behind to locate someone to help a damsel in distress?" It's the laughter dancing in his eyes while he's trying to maintain a perfectly straight face that convinces her not to take offense at being called a damsel in distress. Instead she laughs and playfully swats away the hand that's holding out the keys. "Are you sure?" he asks, silently imploring her to understand he'll be happy to do whichever she wishes. There's no way Mac wants to miss dinner with Harm, which is probable if he remains behind. "I'm sure; it'll be fine until later. Let's go. Besides, I can't wait to see how General Cresswell reacts to your presence," she admits, smiling his favorite smile, his earnestness having overwhelmed her laughter." - This whole bit was SO funny.

"As soon as the commander…" he trails off, mouth hanging open, as Harm emerges, looking completely at ease in the cammies." - Hehehe, I do not think anybody told the general Harm is also known as Gunny Post (in the episode "Force Recon")...

"Mac, who's having a hard time keeping a straight face at seeing Harm in Marine cammies," - Hehehe, yeah, she battled with that in "Force Recon" too.
Embla chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I like your story.I hope you write more soon.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
great story.
joanoa chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I really enjoyed that. It was well written.
skygazer chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
You write well, not overly sentimental with good vocabulary and sentence structure skills. I'll look for more of your work. Good story
stapler chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Nice use of humor and drama. Kind of surprising that Harm opened up to Creswell. Well written.
navyjag13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
this is a good story..i like it keep going...
forensicgeek chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I really enjoyed reading this. I like how clean it is! I hope you write more!
snugglebug chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Really great story, I loved it!
Jaggie 107 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I know, you said it was a one shot deal, but please, couldn't you do at least another chapter? It just calls out for another chapter! Just one more - if only to see where Harm and Mac go from here! Great story, love the fact that Harm won, and the General now has a new understanding of the Squid on his staff!
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I don't know how you do it, but you did it again. You wrote an absolutely great story!

I really hope to read more of any of your stories soon! Keep up the good work!
winjan chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Interesting idea to have Harm joined the little competition. Just curious whether the general knew Col. Stryker since they were both in Vietnam during the period. I really like this story that the General has more insight to Harm's service record and personality.

I wish this is not a one-part deal, love to read more.