Reviews for Poker Face
Glimare chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Ooo... nice one dirk. they really needed more interaction. Good job.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
That was so...bittersweet? Sad? I can't find the words, but I really liked this story!
nonameface6789 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
This was and does have a great story to it, but...

mind if I gave you a bit of constructive criticism?

It...ended rather abruptly... other than that, it was great!3

Please don't hate me for advice...
revolution rae chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
good job, you wrote this really well!
kayter chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Pure love
Judgment99 chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
i love this series. I always wondered wheather Yuan and Kratos were really friends
Epiclesis chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
short and cute and straight to the point ..the last chapter had me smile and the entire thing was something i was happy to discover ...) so another wonderful job and yea for father and son fluff!
nife chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
That was so awesome! I really loved it!
meganekko-bomb chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
I love youre story but im late!
SerinaGyrfalc chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
I like this chapter and the first one best. You really personify the emotions that real people would feel in these situations, making the characters more real and not some sort of perfect Mary Sue wannabes. Thanks for the great read!
SerinaGyrfalc chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
Another good chapter. The only thing I'd CC on this one is put more stress on Kratos's emotions, but then again that might make it ramble too much. You did a fine balance with event and pacing here. Really enjoyable. _
SerinaGyrfalc chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
This one is really cute. I really like the conflict you managed to get across that Lloyd was feeling. The only things I really have to CC is it's Dwarven Vow #11 that's 'Lying is the start to the path of thievery'. Dwarven Vow #2 is 'Never abandon someone in need'.
SerinaGyrfalc chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This is awesome! I read through this one all the way and I'll leave reviews on my thoughts on each story when it's not 2AM my time. ; As for this story, I really like the POV of Dirk. Not many people think ot use his when telling a story about Kratos and Lloyd. Very clever!
131Kratos chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Yeah! This is how the game should be!
InferiorBeing17 chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
OMG! *Sobs*...That *sniffles*...was so *sniffles* PERFECT!*sobs uncontrolablly* I always th-thought *sniffles* that the Flanior sc-scene *sniffles* left much to be desired between th-them! *cries* You closed the gap perfectly! Thankies! *wipes away tears* I love the story behind Kratos/Anna/Lloyd and this was wonderfully written! *adds to favorites*