Reviews for I Am The Walrus
Missmia196 chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Oh my, was that a pleasant read. It had a very smooth progression, natural and easy and just the way I imagine Momoshiro and Kaidoh. And when they started to play basketball, I just about died. I couldn't help but imagine Aomine and Kagami from the anime Kuroko no Basuke. Amazing job, especially that last chapter.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Interesting idea. I can easily see Tezuka telling them they can't play doubles until they learn to play together...

I like how they end up together, and how it develops. Fun and interesting read.
Alzemu chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
lol. Laughing so hard at their bickering.
Alzemu chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
"frogs and walruses and a hamburger he could never quite get a bite of." I laughed there. :)
Alzemu chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
XD Oh, Momo. lol Momo's actually very calm minded analyst when it comes to tennis. He thinks things through even at the heat of a match. Kaidou's more of an instinct follower...
TheEvilPeaches chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Ah! It's so cute! I loved it! They were very much in character and very believable!

Nice work :)
willneveropenthiseveragainbye chapter 5 . 6/4/2008

Make more MomoKai, pleeasse
Isna chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
this story is the best kaimomo ive read!when Eiji named their move the Walrus Rush i almost fell off my chair laughing!

keep writing and i look forward to all your other stories D
ranchan-akari chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Man oh man! I died laughing when Eiji named the new formation the Walrus Rush. *starts cracking up again* That was awesome!
ligice76 chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
that was really good, your style really kept them in character and it had a really natrual feel. and the flow of the story was good. the ending was great
snowleaf chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
God, you are just AMAZING! I love your stories. I only hope you'll write more MomoKai soon!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
weelittleboots chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Oh, man that was so brilliant! I'm putting it on my fovourites. It was great. Looking forward to reading the sequel. Hell yeah!
Renn chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Wow. Just wow. This fic was so one of the best I've ever read in this fandom. Loved it, absolutely loved everything about it! Well done!
kumak chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
aww.. that was so cute. i really like this pairing too. hahah the walrus imagry was most excellent. very creative.