Reviews for Rose and Jack: A New Life
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Why didn't you finish the story? I was enjoying it! I can see you updated it back in 2009? If you get a moment, you should read my Titanic fan fic. Please leave a review after you've read each chapter:

s/8376549/1/Jack-And-Rose-Both-Are-Alive
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
good chapter.
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
This is a good way to end the chapter. Your story kinda reminds me of my own Titanic fanfic since I have scenes in the infirmary, too.
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I enjoyed this chapter.
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
My advice? I enjoyed this second chapter. I think you should delete the dream completely and just start with the second chapter. The second chapter was much more compelling than the dream...
Rosalyn Winter chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Please tell me there was/is/will be more of this... Pretty please. It's fantastic!
Racheldaninja chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I love this story
RachelDalloway chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Are you going to write more of this? I'm all hooked now...
RachelDalloway chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
I was so relieved when they found each other..even though I knew they would...The amount of chapters this story has really excites me.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
good chapters, plz update soon
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Wow...you haven't updated in two years. You had a really good foundation going for a story. I wish you would have continued.
fairydustillusion chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
HURRY UP AND UPDATE!( and yes, you can take that as a compliment)
Miss Ter chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
gawd, no u did not. u can't just leave a cliffy like that and then not update it. and u haven't updated in like a frigging, year. help! SAVE ME FROM THE TORTURE! plz update.
seebear chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Hello,

I recently became interested in Titanic fanfics and have fallen in love with your stories. I know it has been almost a year since you've last updated this, but I am dying to know what would happen next, even if it's just a rough outline. The cliffhanger of "Cal stood in the doorway of the infirmary, watching them" is just so amazing, and I'm curious as to how the story doesn't turn out so well for Rose and Jack.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
great story so far, glad that Rose got better. Did you have to leave it on a cliffhanger, plz plz update soon