Reviews for The Finer Points
mj-hedwig13 chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
so sweet!
Die Libelle chapter 5 . 8/10/2006
that was truly wonderful!

Dumbledore raised his hands skyward. “By Merlin’s decree, let it be so. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss each other senseless.”
beardie04 chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
Really sweet.
Helsuzaba chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
What a cute story! I agree, 3 weeks in wartime is quite a reasonable wait for a wedding, don't you just love Bill? Sigh... And for the record, when you said about not condoning file sharing, sticking obects in ears or underage drinking, you don't need to worry about the underage drinking thing. Technically, it's not illegal to drink alcohol as long as you're over the age or four(or is it five? bad memory...) in Britain, it's just illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under 18. And 16 year olds are allowed to drink with a meal in a pub as long as there is a parent/guardian buying it! I love Britain... not that I'm an alchy of course!
chizarie-chan chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
Two words: AWSOME STORY!
Megs chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
Oh wow...I absolutely loved this fic. And the twins were hilarious, as usual. ;)
JustAnnie chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
Have to say I loved this!:D t made me laugh out loud in many places.

And I've been reading so many angsty fics lately, it was nice to have something different to cheer me up!
KrAzYLiKeAFoX chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
The story was hysterical AND you like Eva Cassidy. You could be my new favorite person :)
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
OMG-I just read this story and I freakin' LOVE it! It's so funny and IC. Excellent, excellent job. It's amazing, too-you've really made a Ginny that I actually LIKE (I'm generally not a fan of Fanon!Ginny) and you made a H/G relationship that didn't make me gag! And, of course, all the wonderful R/Hr interaction-and the twins! I can't say enough about how much I loved it-just know, you're my new hero! :)
Roncrazychic chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
I loved it! I'm so sad that it's over. Have you writen any more Ron and Hermione/Harry and Ginny fanfics? If you have, I want to read them all!
Misshogwarts1125 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
The whole story is very cute. I love it
I AM EOWYN Too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
I LOVED IT!

It was so cute!

(I agree with Ginny. I hate pink.)
suckr4romance chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
yay! happy happy ending! well, that's what i gathered: that much to my dismay, it is over. i'll be looking out for more of your stories.
Huggles4All chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
wow. such a fantastic story. it was written wonderfully and i loved it. and thanks for answering my question- haha id a feeling they didnt do anything, but it was nice for a clarification. _ tehe i look forward to seeing future fics. byee for now
Emma-Lynn chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Yayy! Bravo! Bravo! I just read your whole story and I have to say, it was amazing! I really liked how you said things and didn't forget to explain them later like most people do (i.e. Ginny and Harry were 'sharing a private joke' while walking down the asile and you didn't forget to explain why later!) Very, very well put together. You are a talented writer and I hope to see more work from you soon!

Best Wishes!