Reviews for White Rose
Rosenkavalier chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Indeed, Phillipe is sorely underloved.
PURGATIVESFORCHOLERA chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I was so ecstatic to find another well written (even just a poorly-written for there are so little P/S f/phics out there)then, I realized that - I already read this, but forgot to review. . It's very colorful and as I said before, superbly written.
Opera Cloak chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This is lovely, and very interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
What a wonderfully original premise. There are days I bemoan phan phiction for having about two-and-a-half plotlines, so it's always a joy to see something so original! I don't know why I haven't seen this rec'ced all over the place!
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
That. Was. Excellent. Your characterization was perfect, I could see everything clearly! Go Phillipe and go novel! You really made me want to go grab my copy and start reading. Many, many thanks.
psychopathic nadir fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
An absolute masterpiece. Tasteful, well-done, clever and subdued. What's more to ask for?

Love psychopathic nadir fan
once within a dream chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow... I really liked that. Excellent work!
aeipathy chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is very poignant as well - of course Erik's realization of love would be so different than that of everyone else. This is wonderful; brilliant work yet again.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Can you tell I'm just trying to read all your stuff?

This is brilliant too! La Sorelli and Philippe, yay! I love Leroux, and people who ignore Kay and Webber are so rare and such a great find.
an Erik phan called emma chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
very good! i like it. even though la sorelli IS a twit...
Elyse3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Ooh. Phillipe/Sorelli. That's one you don't see everyday. It's quite marvelous, as usual.

I wish all phics were this good... but they aren't, so thank you for writing yours.
All Apologies chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Ah, very good! Very well written and a nice change too. Great job :D
Nora chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This is exceptional - the characterisation and the writing style. I'm so glad you've started to write phiction (for you've certainly been writing a great deal in other categories).
Nightvision-uk chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I think this is publishable quality, it's really well written.
Black Hero chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was very good - and I'm also glad to see something Philippe/Sorelli. Many fanfic writers pretend he doesn't exist. I wish more stories were more true to the book.

Liz