Reviews for Furor
Sarahlou2485 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Gorgeous.
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
It's an RC! *Gasps* I'm not alone in the world of RC people who think that Erik traumatized Christine beyond repair! Seriously, this is so much more realistic than all of those dumb, dumb stories where Christine leaves Raoul either because she suddenly decides that she dosne't love him any more or because he turns out to be a wife beater or something stupid like that! Anyway, in case you can't tell I absolutley love it! Bravissima!(sp?) A whole huge batch up cupcakes for you for writing a good, realistic POTO story!

Love from

Lyny Angell

PS: If you get a chance, would you check out my RC fic? It's called the Real Angel of Music. I think yiou might enjoy it! Also, I loved the characters of Emmeline and Angelette.
sbkar chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I need my tissues and cannot find them...
aeipathy chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Goodness, so lovely, and so sad. You have a way of bringing to life the most colorful and beautiful pictures - I have to admit I'm partial to snowy areas and cold weather, and your depiction of them is perfect. Also, your description of Christine's madness is poignant and chilling, as is the overwhelming sadness of the ending.
JenValjean24601 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Oh, so sad. The ending was so poignant.
RhiannonLove chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
This is such a sad, sad ending! But a very good one, too. . . . Bravo!
la chiede il tuo cor chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
DIEU! That was FABULOUS!

I suppose that I'd never thought until now that Phantom is, essentially, a tragedy.

It's also great to see somebody write something besides ALW or Kay canon. You're on my favorites, and so is this story.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Heaven above, I'm crying.

Favorites list. Both you and the story.

Oh! Poor little Raoul... poor Christine... aw...
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
i did not get it.

Lizzie Presscott~

s(so you can find me and get mad at me)
Elyse3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Ooh. Lovely premise. It seems so wonderfully realistic, only then... it's not quite wonderful, but saddening. Well, lovely work, anyway.
All Apologies chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
oo very good very dark I liked it!
Em chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Oh, this was lovely, and completely different from the other fics at this site, which makes me want to kneel in worship. ;) Too many fics ignore any psychological damage/effect Christine may have suffered. Fabulous job.
Maeko-Nohara chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*jaw drops*

That was crazy. Well, I'm assuming that's the point. But the most interesting concept I've seen for a while by far.

You made me feel a twinge of sympathy for Christine, which is rather hard to do as I usually pay little mind to her, but I doubt that was your intent?

Anyway, loved it.