Reviews for Changing of a Slut: Diary of a Good Prep Gone Punk
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
Holy crap, this is awesome! Really hope you update this story soon!

Much love and thanks

~Kits
cherryblossoms21 chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
AWW! So kawaii! I love your story so far! I normally don't read crossovers, but yours made me want to start reading them.

Anyway, awesome job and please update when you can!
Nice Huntress chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
Stil not happy at no girls/gils boys/boys but i LOVE that song (swing swing).

:p Nixi the Pixi
Yuki of the Snow chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
i kinda figured u wouldn't remember my old name. The only reason i remember it is because i have that name on two other wbsites. Plz continue. This is turning out really well. The drama of relationships, ain't it great? Sarcasm
Moon Rose of Venus chapter 13 . 6/11/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY, Mina is the best scout i just love her, the storyline is cool reminds me of my school, i'm like raye's character, but thre you go, i loved it!
Firenze chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
aww, serenade! relena is evil!
QOL chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
All American Rejects Rock! You go girl and update soon!-

QOL
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
Brilliant chapter yet again! Continue soon!
Suntiger chapter 12 . 5/25/2005
Pissed off much? You seemed very upset. However, that, is none of my business. Although, this seems like you copied it off a movie. That line Relena said "She thinks she can have a party and not invite me? Who does she think she is? I made her, you know?”

That came off of Mean Girls.. that blond chic Regina says that. Since it is, I would appreciate it if you would give credit to that movie. Meanwhile, good chapter _ Relena finally got her kick in the ass. o.O Though it seems like she has a plan of her own coming out soon...
Nice Huntress chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
hm, cool chapter. I wonder what will come from truth and dare? And no boy/boy girl/girl? that's no fun! lol.

:p Nixi the Pixi
Yuki of the Snow chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
yah. I changed my name. My name was to hard to remember. I loved the chappie. Thanks for continuing.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
LOL! That was great! Minako saying all those mixed up sayings was a great way to keep her completely in character! Continue soon!
Firenze chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
That was hilarious, especially when Mina was rattling off those cliche sayings in her head. and i for one, would like to read Fucked up Fairytales. Sounds great. Keep up the good work!
SachiNyoko chapter 12 . 5/22/2005
The site is being a bitch lately, ne? Some of the people too, it's all spiraling downward. Anyway, Hot Gimmick rocks. Don't you agree? On to the story. _

Relena's so fool of herself. I do think the world is your lobster. I love that song by Something Corporate.

Hating people is perfectly fine. ;3
SachiNyoko chapter 11 . 5/9/2005
Aha, I'm just coming from your other story. I do love the sneakiness(did I spell that right?) that's employed, especially since Relena is on the bad side of it. I also like the word 'lackadaisically,' I've never heard it before. _ But what you did to Relena was wonderful, and I enjoyed it very much. I realize this review kinda sucks, though. Sorry about that.