Reviews for Instinct
0o...drool...
missionX chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Nice!
JadePhoenix.393 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Lovely piece there~! I don't like a story in second person much, but this wasn't disturbingly jarring. It carried on pretty smoothly, with both the characters very well expressed and totally in sync. I especially admired the way you ended it... without any erotic word, but yet, the feeling of it is so strong.

I guess I should really go and read all of your other fics. ( And Sanzo X Goku or Goku X Sanzo pairing is love~! ) So then, later!
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Awesome. The repetition of lines from the beginning and end of the fic is really nice, and the tension between them is very . . . yummy, heh. Very enjoyable to read!

~Sam
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
whoa
iamzuul chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh, I like so very much! *heartheartheart* I especially like the style and the rythm in the wording. It had the kind of beat that works perfectly for a story to be read out loud.

But! - I've been searching and searching and searching for your email address, and I suck. *sad face* So I'll ask you in a review. I've created a Sanzo/Goku Tribute site called Monkey Love, and I've been wanting to host your stories there for a long time now (but I'm a procrastinator and haven't gotten off my butt to ask).

It would be awesome if you would let me host 'Instinct', 'Winter of Our Discontent', 'We Are Beyond', and 'Where the Heart Is', but if you don't want the stories hosted, may I link to directly here to them? Either way is perfectly fine by me. Just want to spread the joy! *heart*

You can check out Monkey Love here: /~weilel /data /Saiyuki , and if you like, please let me know at sinsofwinterAThotmailDOTcom.

Minus the spaces in the URL, of course. I have no idea if the review function deletes links, so I'll just play it safe.

I'd love to hear back from you! _
Sorchafyre chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
This is a wonderful story. Without an explicit word, you've managed to create an incredibly erotic piece. I'm not a fan of the second person perspective, but here it's not terribly jarring. The subtle way you show things without having to explain them is delightful. We get what's going on, as much as Sanzo does, and it's completely true to each character. Very, very nice.
sasateq chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh! 39! I like, I like! ::grin:: Luvverly stuff. Very good. And thankfully it doesn't go so far as some authors feel they have to. I like how you leave it there.