Reviews for Must Be Love
wishworld15 chapter 1 . 7/19
Love you too, Harry.
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 4/7
tbh Harry, instead of angry I think Hermione would be quite happy to know you were so observent and after observing enough that you were mature enough to actually put aside a petty hatred for her. At least thats how I see it and I've always closely related myself to Hermione. I have mega bushy, curley hair, also I love to read and learn everything I can about subject that intrest me. If I was a witch I'd probablly be a Hermione clone actually. So I'd say I know a good bit about how the mind of the Hermione Grangers of the world work. But this is all just my oppinion
amr56 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Cute! I'm a big fan of Hermione and Snape together, and I think you did it well. Thanks!
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
. .
O
Ugh. It's definitely worth reading but... ugh.
julesdap chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow. Tried this on a whim, and I think this is the first time I have ever liked SnapeHermione. Ever. Harry character was... perfectly in character. Excellent.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
:))))

PS: I leave such meaningful reviews, don't I? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
wow
how... wow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I'm not really a fan of SSHG because the age difference skeeves me out and picturing them having sex is...squicky (?).
But I love the idea of them sharing passion for books and knowledge and learning purely for the sake of learning, and your idea that they know each other so well they have conversations without words is really cool to me.
And of course, my havorite part of this story is Harry! I simply adore this one's maturity, it gives me happy!feels
So thank you for writing this :) It was a pleasure
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love it.
CaeruCreative chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love it! well done, thank you for sharing!
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I've never read anything like this before, it had me grinning like a fool the whole way through!
Well done, my dear, it was definitely an essential read :)
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
:P I love it
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
awwwww XD
officialhermitsunited chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Okay, I gotta admit: I normally despise Potter. But in this, you make him sound like a good kid. And for that, I thank you.

Great story! Loved it!