Reviews for Must Be Love
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 9/3
Sweet, I loved it but wish it was longer. _
m2r2a chapter 1 . 8/11
Hilarious!... Their kids would look like clowns. lol!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 7/3
Lol, that's adorably sweet.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 3/10
This is lovely. Harry acting enough like a Slytherin to actually pay attention beyond his own nose.
Claude Amelia Song chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
So nice. It s love. Trust me.
I love how you characterised Harry, it really felt like him. His way of thinking, and everything.
Good job.
I really enjoyed reading this.
wishworld15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Love you too, Harry.
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
tbh Harry, instead of angry I think Hermione would be quite happy to know you were so observent and after observing enough that you were mature enough to actually put aside a petty hatred for her. At least thats how I see it and I've always closely related myself to Hermione. I have mega bushy, curley hair, also I love to read and learn everything I can about subject that intrest me. If I was a witch I'd probablly be a Hermione clone actually. So I'd say I know a good bit about how the mind of the Hermione Grangers of the world work. But this is all just my oppinion
amr56 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Cute! I'm a big fan of Hermione and Snape together, and I think you did it well. Thanks!
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
. .
O
Ugh. It's definitely worth reading but... ugh.
julesdap chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow. Tried this on a whim, and I think this is the first time I have ever liked SnapeHermione. Ever. Harry character was... perfectly in character. Excellent.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
:))))

PS: I leave such meaningful reviews, don't I? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
wow
how... wow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I'm not really a fan of SSHG because the age difference skeeves me out and picturing them having sex is...squicky (?).
But I love the idea of them sharing passion for books and knowledge and learning purely for the sake of learning, and your idea that they know each other so well they have conversations without words is really cool to me.
And of course, my havorite part of this story is Harry! I simply adore this one's maturity, it gives me happy!feels
So thank you for writing this :) It was a pleasure
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love it.
CaeruCreative chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love it! well done, thank you for sharing!