Reviews for The Sound and the Furyan II
trulyurs chapter 33 . 10/26/2015
Place keep writing I love this!
Ri-Meow chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
I really think you should start writing again. This story has entranced me and I would love to see how it ends!
sweetcreme1 chapter 33 . 7/16/2013
Hello Madame Hardy,
I'm a Jackie, as well. I'm so grateful for the many hours of "fantasies" your stories have spawned. Vin Diesel has been a favorite of mine since I first saw him in "Pitch Black" when it was first release. I must commend you on your improved spelling and grammar, less pronouns (he/she) mix-ups, letter switching (i.e. to for at, ot for to, era for are etc...), and unsupported or dropped nouns, adverbs and verbs. Please keep you stories coming. I am now a fan.
sweetcreme aka jackie
p.s. I hope your writings become as popular as Ray Bradbury’s.
Allyssa Johnson chapter 33 . 10/18/2012
seriously? its been 4 years since you last updated this? damn... always the same with the good ones
Veeshan Dragonheart chapter 33 . 6/26/2012
Are you ever coming back? So sad this isn't done! It was just getting good!
Josef Engle chapter 33 . 8/21/2011
Ello'

it's me again...

you're killing me with unfinished works madame,,,,KILLING ME!

J
jade chapter 33 . 2/13/2010
i really hope u update soon!

or is this story on hiatus?
Arrna chapter 33 . 12/29/2008
Following Jacks sudden collapse in chapter 32, this chapter didn't make much sense...
monkey1212 chapter 33 . 11/22/2008
So, I was really liking this story. The last two chapters though seemed either out of order or like they were missing significant amounts of story. The plot is all confused. Other than these last two chapters I was really into seeing where the Riddick extended family ended up in their travels to escape, investigate and confront their problems.
lamyka chapter 33 . 11/18/2008
wo! short but back to life, welcome back hun! cant wait for more :-D
x-Melodyz-x chapter 33 . 11/8/2008
thnx for reviewing, aww poor david got a beating from riddick. I wonder what rafe's gonna do about it...keep updating and thankz alot!

M.
snowangl05 chapter 33 . 11/2/2008
Yea an update! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Now I'm ready for more! I love this story and am glad that rafe and david got together! Should have known that riddick would beat david up for that but I would think that to him it would be worth it! Cant wait to see what is going to happen next so please update again son!
demondeansgirl666 chapter 33 . 11/1/2008
now that is cute...haha i really like that anywho update soon
pattiglolthotmail.com chapter 32 . 10/29/2008
please please please tell me you are going to finish this story.
x-Melodyz-x chapter 32 . 9/22/2008