Reviews for The Necromancer
Opal chapter 14 . 6/21
PLEASE continue and is this a Hermione and spike pairing
nkh1 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
very nice.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
You should continue this story. I quite like it. It needs more Spike/Hermione though. :)
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
Cant wait for more
Forbidden Moons chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Continue, cant wait!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
This is great, i hope you continue it someday.
UrieNanashi chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
So I'm writing this in the almost certainly vain hope that this will be updated. I really hope (against the evidence) that you do continue this because it seems to be one of the more 'realistic' fics in this crossover. I hope you update soon...
cosmoGirl666 chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
CrystalHeart27 chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Pretty good, I'm rather curious on what's going to happen next. Please update soon! Oh, and uhh, some Hermione/Spike might be nice. Just sayin'. Winkwink.
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Hope to see this continued sometime in the near future.
Gueneviere chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I love the story, It is rare to find a well-written crossover but this is great!
rin03 chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
I just stumbled upon your fic and I must say, This is one of the best HPxBTVS fics I have ever read.

I REALLY REALLY love it and I want to read more of it so please do try and update as soon as you can :D I can't wait to see more!

I love how you made the story flow so naturally, It was really good, nothing too out of place or too dramatic or anything like that, No one was acting too OCC (maybe writers tend to turn characters OCC when writing crossovers)

I really really love it!

Oh also, Please make it HermioneXSpike! I haven't seen a good HermioneXSpike fic for so long! It's one of my fav. ships!

I really want to know how you'll work this pairing into the story, I want to so badly see how Hermione and Spike chemistry will start. I can't imagine how you'll take it because from their first interaction, Hermione quite at ease with Spike which is nice but we didn't get to see much of their interaction after that so I don't know where you plan on going now.

Anyway, Love it totally and can't wait for the next chapter!
sarlovesoccer chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
Very awesome, but will you update- that is the question...
Victoria chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
I love the story, the spike/hermione ship is one of my fav. But are you not going to finish it? I've been waiting for a new chpter for a long time now! Plz, continue :)
silver-writer chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
I love how seamlessly you've mixed my two absolute favorite worlds, but I very much would like to see more chapters.