Reviews for The Necromancer
voldyismyfather chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
love it
Night beautity chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well darling,you've got me attention. love that you seem to know exactly what how to make one world from the two without losing either world attributes.I can just tell this is going to be one of me favorite stories...or fanfiction out DON'T Stop.

Plus Hermione and Spike two of me favorite characters, too bad they don't get enough recognition.
Fancy Piece of Work chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Alright firstly I just need to say, if you've answered what I'm about to ask in any AN's I apologise, but your story is so damned good I can't seem to be concerned with the AN's and find myself simply skipping them..

So my question is: Will there be some Spike/Hermione in this at all? Because from where this story is atm.. that's a really great approach :) Can you imagine *dreams* I mean, Spike being all Spikey, and Hermione being all Ooooh-bad-book-mustn't-touch-but-oooh-so-much-power-y!

Anyways, favorites and alerts :)
Angel JJK chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
Cool! Pleasee continue!
Dream of the Night chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
Your story is so awesome! I think teaming Xander up with the twins is a perfect match. I really like Gile's involvement with everything as well. Any chance of longer chapters? Please update soon.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
This was a great chapter! The backstory w/ Giles was completely, and awesomely, thought out. And, of course, I loved the Batman joke. I really loved this and it flowed quite nicely.
Dream of the Night chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
Yay, a new chapter. The dialogue went very well. Please update soon.
blue-eyed-dragon23 chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
This was a great chapter. I'm so glad that you had a chance to update it. Keep up the great work on this and your other stories.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
LOL, I didn't notice the title of this chapter until I got to the end. It cracked me up. I really loved this! The conversations moved swiftly and smoothly and felt necessary. And it put me in mind of wanting to see the other half of this group. Great chapter!
Dream of the Night chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Your story is spectacular! The mixing of the two worlds in done very well and you are staying true to the character's personalities. Your plot is so interesting! Hermione and dark magic, Giles surprising past, ex-lovers reunited, and Draco thrown into the mix. The idea of Spike and Serverus in the same room is also a very amusing thought to me. I am also very curious to see how a Spike/Hermione will work. I love original plots! Please, please, please update soon!
Fatefulreader chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
StrangerEmotion chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
Spike/ Buffy

Hermione/ Snape

Would be my OTPs but if they aren't yours that's fine too. I like what I've read so far but am sad to see it hasn't been updated in awhile.

Hope you are well.
Berserkerofhell chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
This is an amazing story. I look forward to see if Spike/Buffy becomes one of the pairings or if it will be Hermione/Spike.
Blinded-Kit chapter 12 . 8/16/2009