Reviews for The Necromancer
Baby Fawn chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
this story was good so far and on pairing i say spike and hermonie together like you have it
Kitty Kelsey chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
oh! update sonn please! D

would be nice to see spike and hermione together and angel and buffy make it up... hhm... maybe illyria and draco for a laugh? hehe

anywayy, keep going please i love it!

loves, kitty kelsey xox
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
Great chapter! I love how everyone was like, "Oh...wow, fun." Draco and Illyria's scene was flat-out hilarious! I can't wait for dinner...and the appearance of Snapey-poo!
redScate chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
good story.. please don't abandon it.. and update soon..

it just started to get interesting.. :)
blue-eyed-dragon23 chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
I really think that this story is great. I can't wait to read more. I really want to know how Hermione is going to be with being the only one who can open the book.
WintersEmpire chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
I just found your story, and it's brilliant! Its really well written, and the plot is so mysterious that I'm captivated, waiting to find out all the answers to the questions that come to mind. I do hope that you haven't abandoned this story and consider updating it.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
And the nation cries out in shock and awe at the update to Necromancer! Lol, just kidding. This was a great bit of interaction. Poor Giles is having a bad night, isn't he? Great chapter! I can't wait for more, wink wink.
Blinded-Kit chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
hey this is really good.

but can the pairing be Angel/Hermione...

because there needs to be more of them!

plze!

thanx,

its a awsome fic!

BK
pstibbons chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
aw... the fic was abandoned just as it was getting interesting... past Molly-Giles - never would have expected that... I thought Molly was a Prewett?
thundever1 chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
great story, please update soon
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 10 . 9/26/2006
Yes...the glasses were funny in a sad way...I did love those Daniel Jackson glasses (as I'm sure you did). Anyway, loved this chapter. So, Molly and Ripper used to date? What does Arthur think of that? Can't wait to read more.

PS Draco and Illyria...hum...
Silverblade219 chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
interesting, but i want to see more for the other characters, especially ginny and illyria...

please update as soon as possible

-Silverblade

does gunn's brain up-grade include wizarding laws? evil wizards would probably need help from a multdemissional evil law firm now and then.

(i posted this when i wasn't signed in)
Celestial Pendent chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
Tht's funny. When will hermione find out that she can control vampires, or gain the ability?
artsydarts chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
Aw, don't stop there!

Not a bad fic (there is so much crap on this site), I like it!

Please update.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
This was great! Ah...quite a shock for Buffy girl. Ah, and Willow and the Weasleys...sounds like a sitcom! I loved this!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »