Reviews for The Necromancer
scifimimi chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
cake please :) I look foward to reading more, and hope you update soon.
Happy Feet chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
Yep, I'm definitely hooked now. You better update soon, or else!

I really like the story so far, which I've said like fifty times now, but it's really good. Besides, I've been a fan of Necromancy since I read Sabriel, so I'm really liking your story. And, the book wasn't THAT cheesy, it was kind'a cool. How many books actually say your name, eh? LOL. :)

Anyway! Good stuff - update soon!
Happy Feet chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
Dude, Spike rocks my socks. I hope he's in this fic a lot, because you write him so verrah, verrah well.

Oh, technically, so far, you write everybody well, and I just really like how you write. It's great, so far!

*off I go to the next chappie*
Happy Feet chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
T'aint confused yet! *skips off to read the next bit* I like this a lot, it's very good.
Happy Feet chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Ooh - intriguing. :) *skips off to read more*
cflat chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Good story, so far. Can't wait 'til the next chapter! So, what month is it right now in the story?
General Mac chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
more please
pigmy chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
hey...! bloody hell this is good.. please let me know when you update really.. i'm doomed to read thiss to the end..!
DarkLegacies chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Ooh this really has to be updated. Please, please, please! Later!*
Just Me chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Wow, this story is good so far and has alot of potential, can't wait for what is to come. About pairings, please mix the two realms together, like Buffy and soemone from HP. Those are the most interesting pairings in crossover fiction.
scifimimi chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
I like and hope you add more soon. :)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
That was great! Poor Spikey...he's so confuseded! I loved this! You must do a pairing! This would be great! Write more, Slinky! Poke, poke, poke!
FrostedMidnight chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
oh yay you updated!*does litle dance * me likey update again soon!
The White Wanderer chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
That was really good. Please update soon. Later!8
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
That was frickin' great! Poor Wesley...poor Buffy, poor everyone! I know hells really coming soon for these people (pun intended). Great chappies!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »