Reviews for Number One
LanieV chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
You leave me in distress! Why doesn't he realize sooner? Why does she have to move so soon? Why did Grace have to be there at the end? Why, why, why? Really good story though. And by the way, it's 'wasn't', not 'wasen't'.
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
i liked it are you gonna write more ?
Allie-Dee chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Now that is a good fanfic, with Ray being a total idiot for not knowing that Lily was right there and Grace being a total - Grace-y like person. The song was perfect. Awesome fanfic!
dubleohsev chapter 1 . 1/26/2005

just wow!

that was really good... you captured THE perfect moment and the song fit perfectly... its almost as if you built the story around the song.

its kinda odd because i didnt even read yours before i wrote mine and i see alot of similarities... and now i dont like mine... because yours is so much better.

loved it!
DustNWind chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was totally awesome. The whole kiss with Grace right there, brilliant. YOu really know how to write a good one shot and I like Skye sweetnam so that's double points for you!
singergirl22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
i love this! #1 because i love that song! im like obbsessed with it. #2 cuz that was funny with the lily kissin ray lol man that was priceless lol i like this a lot

alright-already chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I thought it was a really good fic, despite the punctuation and spelling errors and the fact that I dislike Skye Sweetnam. I liked how you ended the fic with Lily not in a relationship with anyone, too few writers realize the importance that Lily being single has to the show.
countrymusicgal89 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I love this story I am actually listening to the song right now! The lyrics are actually "Living on the run looking out for number one." That is my only critism but it was an awesome story in the package even with wrong lyrics I hope you do another Skye Songfic! You are an awesoem write and keep going!
Les Papillons chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This is a pretty cool fan fic. I've been thinking of writing a song fic to a Skye Sweetnam song but never got around to it. Good job.