Reviews for Never Want to be Without You
trekkie cassirole chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aw that's so sweet

i loved it although i dont think ive heard that song, guess im goin to have to listen to it ]
swisstony chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow using the Christian 'god' 2 get ur bf 2 do what u want that is pretty

Please do not get me wrong, u r a very good writer and I like the relationship between Kat and Wes u have's just the whole christanity thing that doesn't sit well with me...

But that is a matter of opinion, and overall it doesn't detract from ur skill as a writer: )
Olivia Solar chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Nicely done.

so, do they both know how the other feels now?
VoldiesHorcrux chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I really liked that your fic was writen from a Christian view. I think its awesome...You dont see that alot.
DiVeRsEcItY chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
AH! So cute, and romantic. And ya know whats AWESOME? We're BOTH Christians! I'm so happy that I know someone else who is a Christian! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
No offence, but I seriously think Kat is twisting the whole God wouldn't want you to do this thing, when it is really: Kat doesn't want Wes to do this thing. How the hell does she know what God wants? She just doesn't want to loose him but if she really loved him, she wouldn't be so selfish and make him stay for her own sake. Wesley has amazing abilities that he needs to develop and she shouldn't discredit the Traveller so quickly. I mean GEEZE! Wesley stepped outside of time for gods sake! Is he supposed to just ignore that ability? I know they love eachother but he decided that he wasn't happy where he was and that he was going to take a knew path. So maybe it's not a Christian path but who says Christianity is right? What about the religious beliefs of the Indians on the planet? They see the whole universe in a different way than christians, and Kat is being pretty ignorant to so easily disregard them. I know she has strong beliefs and cudos to you for incorporating them in the story. Not many people want to touch on issues like that in Fanfiction, but I just think wes is SERIOUSLY out of character in this story. It's well written, but I just don't like the way you twisted it! Good job anyways!
itsonlyme chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
woah! great songfic! and they love each other...woo-hoo! nice to see things FINALLY working out for Wesley. can't wait to read the next story. keep up the good work!
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
nice! (told you i'd review it;) ) it was a good song-fic, better than my first one, that was shocking! Ah i can wait to read the next story! Definatly will be looking out for it! Keep it up 'Star Trek Freak'!
Karone Evertree chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
the Traveler? that's from the tv series right, last season maybe? i'm buying the season and am only have the first two; so i'm a little lost whenever people mention wesley staying w/ 'The Traveler'. but don't tell me, that'll ruin it for me when i watch it. what season is it from?

not big into songfics, but you said it was necessary for the next part so i've read it. it's pretty good, i just skipped the song parts if that's ok;)