Reviews for Ah've Seen Stranger Things
Ace chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was probably THE FUNNIEST story I've ever read! You are hilarious!
alexmonalisa chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Ooh I love this...hehe pain and panic. Well done!
TheFemaleWinchester chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Okay... that was freaking AWESOME!

Best story I've read all day

Thanx

TheFemaleWinchester
sukithekat8 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Lmao I felt high as ever just reading this!

Good job.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
ROFL. I love how Remy finds it creepy that Rogue is being nice. I found the whole thing to be hilarious and the Acolytes are soo going to use this for blackmail later on. Keep up the good work.
Scarlet Rogue chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
OKAY, THAT WAS WIERD BUT HILARIOUS, WELL DONE!
Star Burton chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
(laughs) RANDOMNESS! xP anywho, You get the FOONIEE award. :3
kitsunegal-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
O_O I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! This is so cool! Its like a random thought from my own demented mind! YAY! YAY! I saw your name on girlgoneanime's fav. list and it had a BUNCH of stories by it, so i checked out one and this was so cool! YAY!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was pretty funny, especially Remy saying "’M tryin’ t’ fix dis moment in m’ mind here.”" and "“Dat was de best moment of m’ life,”" thy were the funniest lines in the story to me.
Ladyflame13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
dis story desevres a triple lol, u had me on da floor rollin' with laughter!
silversneverbeenbetter chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Oh my god, MA! I love this story so muchly, my friend *hug* You must make another Cassam for me or my ghost will haunt you. Rwar.
kyo-kitty chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Very cute. I love it infact. you should definately put another chapter up like maybe for after they defeat the apocolypse.
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
oh yeah that was random and hilarious! I walked up to my sister with a straight face and said very calmly, but Jerry says we hafta take over the world with sentient jello. And then i calmly walked away to my room where I burst into a fit of hysterical laughter and she stood there with this priceless look on her face. As i was walking away she called to me. Your boss says you need to take over the world with sentence jello? I'm telling MOMMY! MOM! (shes only ten so she mispronounced sentient and I work at a dog pound and my bosses name is Jerry) It was really quite hilarious. Anyway good stuff. Post again soonish!
The-Mighty-Floyd chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Heh. Sentient Gelatin. It almost makes me want to see the original.

Funny. Funny funny funny.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
wow. i love random things! the sentient gelatin was hilarious. gold stars for you!