Reviews for Lost
TamarieRae chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh, what is this. Sad, strange, AU but in an unusual way. The crossover fanfiction is a strange thing, to be interpreted an built in many ways, but never, never, would I have imagined the sorrowful brilliance I have found here.
I loved this, and I will never forget it. This fic has ingrained itself in a part of my brain very few stories inhabit. Good job, great idea, and Snape does look like a depressed Numair, although I never noticed it myself.

My apologies for the strange review, Tam.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/25
What an interesting concept. I've drawn a few parallels, but only some. Numair's is a taller and nicer person. Snape doesnt seem like the type to live on the streets, if he could avoid it. He was a (somewhat) trusted advisor of the King (Dumbledore), though.

Ingenious. Snape died in fifth year. They look similar. Why not give the dimensional traveler the identity?
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oooo. I liked this. You're my first cross over fanfiction that I have EVER read! :)

Your description of what Numair/Severus had gone through was riveting and the way he came about to being in HP Land was plausible. Numair was always one of my faves and the way you slid him into being Severus, the despair he felt, was something that I could feel.
Signed Daine chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was really good. Well written over rules odd.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.
K Finance chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I want to cry! This is so sad! the way you rote it you made it all meld so well together. It is definatly another way to look at Snape, a lost hartbroken man form another world.

K Finance
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was amazing. So sad!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That is the most awesome, bizzare, warped, and cool fic I have ever read XD I mean... You made it work so that era in the stories it's amazing. Bizzare and like... wow definitely, however I have to say you did an excellent job making it work. The explanations... the reasons. All of it was very well planned out. Great story _
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
LOVES!
Graycalls chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
*Sniffle* Aw darn it, you made me cry... Good story, when you think of good crossovers, this is right up there with Crumpets aren't my Style.
BlameMyMuses chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
VERY interesting! I've read only a few crossovers between these two series, but this strikes me as being very original.

...now I have to ask...why is it just a one-shot?

~Fox
ylila chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very good! Couldn't you have another, short chapter? just to let us know how he copes with going back to Tortall? I don't have a feeleing of closure, and i think just to know he and Daine are OK together again would be enough!
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This is a bad-ass story. Are you ever going to update?
Maralon Eurynome chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Interesting I would like to see more of this story. Maybe Tortall Magic has a way to get rid of the Dark Mark or something like that... it would certainly save Numair a lot of trouble and pain for the rest of the year. Numair does have different magic than the rest of the potter universe maybe if he read up on his magics again he could invent a way to get rid of it. Could be an interesting story plot.

Lucifer
nx chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
It's spelled 'definitely', nimrod. Not "deffanatly". :p Alternatively, I've always though that "most assuredly" is a good phrase