Reviews for Story of My Life
Wicked ss Pixie chapter 20 . 1/31
Oh how I wish you would update... But I understand. It has been so long and real life has a tendency to get in the way of things. Sigh...
kenkaofan chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
plss update this storryy, i really loved kenshin character in this storyy
Brukaoru chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
Gosh, I really love this story! Maybe it's because of all the wisdom that Kenshin imparts to Kaoru, or that some of her thoughts/situations are something that [probably] almost every person has felt/dealt with at one point in their life-which makes the story all the more engaging, because most readers probably can relate it to their own lives.

Also, the writing really flows well. (I only noticed a few grammar errors throughout the chapters, otherwise, it's flawless!)

I hope you finish this one day!
77777777777 chapter 20 . 5/5/2010
3 years & no update? ch, ch, ch. *shakes finger*

C'mon, Your loyal reviewers are waiting for one! D:
Lyakan chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
Update soon!
theneurotransmitter chapter 20 . 8/8/2008
I've enjoyed your story. Your Kenshin is absolutely precious, too. I rather adore him. I hope you update at some point )
bluerelic chapter 20 . 7/27/2008
i noticed this story hasn't been updated for so long. i absolutely love it, how you've made kaoru's and kenshin's personalities to be. i wish i could meet someone like kenshin :D

i love how much emotion you've put into the story. hope you update soon!
Sakura Crystals chapter 20 . 6/1/2008
HI! I think I origanly sent you reviews before under Christel or Crystel? Anyways as always I loved this chapter as well even though it has been about a year since I last saw it! I am really sorry I haven't been keeping track of your story until now! Its been a busy year and I hope your doing well. Okay as always I will be keeping a better eye out for your story! Thanks for making my day brighter!
sacred-priestess chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
come on please update... i'm seriously desperate to know how this ends...if you're done with it you should tell me so i can make up my own ending...!
gaap237 chapter 20 . 4/11/2008
Awesome and very cute story. Please continue!
Megan chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
UPDATE!

and btw it's happy 2008!

c'mon i've stayed true this whole time don't i deserve some kind of reward...like a new chappy!
sulou chapter 20 . 11/29/2007
oh please update! this is a lovely story.
Animekitty07 chapter 20 . 11/26/2007
I STILL LOVE THIS STORY!

No matter how long you take because I understand you have a life too.

Yea, not to mention this year is going by so fast. It's already a week away from December and I'm like "what the hell did I do with my time?"

So anyways, just wanted you to know that I really love this story and that you should take however long you need (or want) to update this.

:D

bye bye
Daisy's Blog chapter 20 . 9/26/2007
this was so good i read all 20 chapters in one sitting

enough said
FallenDreams chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
I just found this story today and I'm so sorry that I never reviewed... and I'm soo glad I found this because it's one of the best AU stories that I've read in a while. And the story is really captiviting as well. The sexual tension between Kaoru and Kenshin is very vivid. And when are you goin to make them kiss already! ( *cries* Anyways, just wanna say thank you for writing an awesome story and I'll be waiting patiently for your next update. )